Young Rembrandts - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Young Rembrandts is an instructional drawing program for preschool and elementary age kids. Young Rembrandts franchisees operate from home; networking within the community organizing after school programming and building a team who guide students using a unique curriculum. Learn more now!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts
|Minimum Cash Required||$40,000|
|Total Investment||$41,000 – $80,000|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Young Rembrandts - Franchise Information
Young Rembrandts' mission is to encourage creativity, technique, and joy of the artistic process by offering a unique, step-by-step method that successfully teaches children how to draw. There are two values central to Young Rembrandts existence - the love of art, and our dedication to enriching the lives of children. We believe that drawing is a learnable skill and that every child is an artist. How to teach it is the key.
Specializing in preschool and elementary-age children, we incorporate learning effectiveness as proven by the latest studies on right and left-brain functioning, with a whole child readiness approach. Young Rembrandts uses this extraordinary key to unlock each child's joy as they discover the creative process within. At the heart of this methodology and technique, is our pure and simple love for children.
Young Rembrandts Children's Drawing Program combines a unique step-by-step method of teaching children how to draw while instilling life-long skills that lead to a child's overall personal success. Drawing is a learnable skill, therefore, each child, especially those with an interest in art, deserves the chance to be taught, just as they would be taught to read, write, add or subtract.
We invite you to investigate joining the Young Rembrandts Franchise family. A Young Rembrandts Franchise offers a valuable, repeatable product, a marketable service in an exclusive territory, and a profitable business with a low start- up cost. Our corporate office is there to give you the support and training you need to bring this unique curriculum to children in your area. If you are attracted to a wise investment with a potential for strong financial returns, and making the world a brighter place, we look forward to hearing from you!
- A Rewarding Career - Feel good about what you do and make a difference in your community! Create jobs in your community, impact education and have more time with your family.
- A Profitable Business - Our home based business model, keeps start up and overhead costs extremely low.
- A Valuable Product - Young Rembrandts’ Drawing Curriculum offers a step-by-step technique that promotes art education and the development of learning skills. Kids love it, parents love it and so will you.
- A Marketable Service - The Young Rembrandts’ proven business model can be applied to any market territory. High quality after-school programs are in demand more than ever. Parents and teachers understand the value of enrichment, and the positive impact on children’s lives and academic performance.
- A strong leader with great people skills, committed to quality and excellence
- A networker and connector in their community, determined to be a successful entrepreneur
- A desire to positively impact a community and improve education
- Strong business and management skills are essential to being a Young Rembrandts Franchisee. But, a certified teaching or art degree is not required.
- What product or service does this franchise or business opportunity offer?
a. Service franchise – we teach children how to draw. We are an after school business so the bulk of the classes happen at an elementary, preschool or daycare provider, as well as park districts and community centers. We also offer Young Rembrandts workshops during school breaks and summer.
b. Business is home based, but customers do not come to the house – we operate at host locations (schools and offsite locations) and market accordingly.
- What makes this franchise unique? Why should a prospect buy your franchise or business opportunity?
a. We’ve been in business for 29 years – and it’s been proven time and time again that parents will always do for their children. The YR program is educational and entertaining!
- Are there any special requirements or background that is required?
a. Passion for success. We’re looking for business owners who are innately driven to make an impact in their community- do you like to be involved or network? Do you possess a positive outlook? Are you passionate about your future?
b. Art background is NOT required.
- How long has this franchise or business opportunity been around? Short bit about history/background…
a. Business began in 1988 – there was a demand for drawing classes and Bette filled it. It quickly became popular and grew and grew. Franchising began in 2001 and has not stopped since.
- Do you offer training and support? Other services you provide to franchisees to help them?
a. YES- Virtual pre-training to ensure franchisees are set up before training. In-person full week of training classes at home office with support staff. Virtual post training to ensure full understanding
b. Ongoing support for the life of the franchise, including a yearly Young Rembrandts Conference.