Instinct Dog Training - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
INSTINCT is a national dog behavior & training company offering positive reinforcement-based Board & Train camps and private lessons for basic manners, obedience, & puppy development, as well behavior modification for fear, anxiety, and aggression issues.
Instinct Dog Training
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$100,000|
Available In These States:
Instinct Dog Training - Franchise Information
Make an Impact in Your Community
Dogs are family for all of us at Instinct Dog Behavior & Training®. It’s that simple principle that guides us as we help dogs and owners happily co-exist every day. Now, we’re looking for franchise partners to help us bring our vision of A Kinder World through Dog Training™ to thousands more dogs and owners in urban markets across the country.
We are a purpose-driven company that is deeply committed to improving the lives of dogs and owners through kind, practical dog behavior & training services. As an Instinct franchisee, you’ll spend your days providing help and hope to dogs and owners in your city. You’ll foster empathy and kindness in your clients and your team members while providing valued career opportunities in your community. And, you’ll be working toward a better future for yourself through business ownership.
The pet industry is recession-resistant and is projected to reach almost $100 billion by the end of the decade.
- 68% of U.S. households own a pet. 89.7 million of those pets are dogs
- Spending on pets is rising annually in the U.S
- Consumers spend more on companion animals than nearly any other category
- The pet market has more than tripled in size since 1994, growing from $17 billion to over $60 billion in 2015 in the U.S. alone
An Instinct Dog Behavior & Training® franchise is a brick-and-mortar dog training facility offering our signature positive reinforcement board & train camps, private lessons, behavior consulting, and alumni boarding services, all with 24/7 on-site supervision.
The Instinct model works best in dense urban markets, but can be applied anywhere dogs and families live.
Why an Instinct Franchise?
- The chance to a make a lasting, positive impact on the lives of thousands of dogs and owners
- Access to a unique brand and sophisticated business model that has the potential to dominate the fragmented, unregulated dog training industry
- Multiple revenue channels (Board & Train, Boarding, Private Training, Puppy Raising)
- Consistent recurring revenue through Alumni services
- Sophisticated proprietary technology systems
- Centralized call center to handle all your initial inquiries and consultation bookings
- Best-in-class training and support
- Experienced Franchise Support Team including:
- Co-CEOs with strong backgrounds in business, operations, and marketing
- Certified Dog Trainers and Behavior Consultants
- Board-Certified Veterinary Behaviorists
- Leading Supply Partners
- Leading Technology providers
- Prime Markets Available
Instinct is deeply committed to an ethical approach to business – in the way we treat our clients, our team members, and of course, our franchise partners. Instinct franchisees are like-minded entrepreneurs who believe in our vision and mission, embody our core values, and want to be a part of something bigger than themselves.
Desired franchise partners include:
- Veterinarians and Veterinary Behaviorists
- Certified behavior consultants and certified positive reinforcement trainers
- Investors who believe in Instinct’s vision and mission who want to partner with a certified trainer or behavior consultant.
We can help with match-making!
If you are interested in opening an Instinct Dog Behavior & Training facility with a partner – someone who has skills and knowledge complementary to your own, we can help connect you with others in your market who are interested in a similar arrangement.
Thank you for your interest in Instinct Dog Behavior & Training! If you are interested in learning more, please complete our Information Request Form below.