Grant Educational Training Systems - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Skilled grant writing consultants are in demand. This fact, coupled with the complexity surrounding effective grant writing, makes our program an invaluable opportunity for technical writers and individuals with good writing skills and an entrepreneurial mindset. With Learn more about Grant Educational Training Systems and the cost and facts now!
Grant Educational Training Systems
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$40,000|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Grant Educational Training Systems - Franchise Information
Who We Are
GrantEduTraining is led by Joyce E. Salazar, senior business analyst, with more than 28 years of experience in the grant writing business.
Joyce and her team have been successfully helping non-profit and for-profit organizations alike secure project and program funding, preparing formal business plans, assisting project development and writing and submitting grant proposals to all types of funding resources.
You will be using the same method that has been successfully assisting organizations nationally and internationally with program and project development in areas of Education, Historic Preservation, Workforce Development, Health Care, International Development, Affordable Housing, 55+ Communities, and Drug and Alcohol programs, to name just a few.
Why Should You Buy The Licensing Agreement?
- One professionally prepared grant application by an outside consultant can cost your organization between $5,000- $15,000 per application.
- Most non-profits use existing staff with little to no experience for grant writing research, which can be counterproductive.
- Your organization can offer its grant writing services to other nonprofit organizations to generate additional revenue.
The GrantEduTraining Program
- The GrantEduTraining program combines a 3 month training program.
- Our proven proprietary method will save you hundreds of hours of time and expense doing research, finding funding sources, and preparing your funding applications.
- You will learn all the techniques you need to know, from project management to funding development activities such as grant writing, obtaining corporate sponsorship, event planning, board development, and general funding development consulting.
Grant Training Systems is for:
- Nonprofits Organizations
- Individuals wishing to own and operate their own funding consulting form
- Community Development Profit Corporations
Benefits of Taking the Training
- Licensor will provide Licensee with up to 3 days of intense training targeted toward your organizations funding needs with a limited number of participants per training class
- Licensor will provide 3 months of free consultation regarding grant research and application submission that includes one hour each week of consultation services.
Grant Writing for Consultants
Skilled grant writing consultants are in demand. This fact, coupled with the complexity surrounding effective grant writing, makes our program an invaluable opportunity for technical writers and individuals with good writing skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Our proven proprietary method will teach you all the techniques you need to know to become an effective funding development consultant, including planning, searching for data and resources, writing, packaging and submitting proposals to a funder, and much more.
This program will save you hundreds of hours and expense in research and proposal writing
Our licensees have 24×7 access to a monthly updated list of compatible funding resources, in addition to ongoing assistance from our team of experienced grant writers to help you with your funding proposals and business needs.
Our team of experts will answer any questions you have concerning funding and operations of a grant writing company during your entire first year in business (and for additional amounts of time if you like).
You will be using the same method that has been successfully assisting organizations nationally and internationally with program and project development in areas of education, historic preservation, workforce development, health care, African aid, affordable housing and drug and alcohol programs, to name just a few.
You Will Also Learn How To:
- Open your own grant writing company, structured as sole proprietorship, LLC, or other appropriate corporate structure;
- Determine your funding specialty;
- Understand the business requirements for operating in your area, the business insurances needed, and proper accounting of your business income;
- Develop your business into a high profile business and use proven marketing strategies that work on every level of potential
- Clients seeking a grant writing company for their funding needs.
Beginners learn what they need to be successful. Experienced professionals gain new insights, sharpen skills, reaffirm their knowledge and value, and obtain the necessary support to start or grow their own grant writing business.
GrantEduTraining’s in-person 1-day seminar will provide you with all the foundation you need to acquire and maintain solid knowledge and understanding of grant writing, recommend the seeking of grants, research grant-making organizations and analyze them to identify likely funding sources for projects and programs, compile, write, and edit all grant applications, and more.
Request more information now!