Compass Insurance - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Learn more about Compass Insurance and the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Compass Insurance - Franchise Information
There is a $156 Billion marketplace of preferred auto and home insurance customers, primarily written and serviced by agents. Of that, roughly 60% of that market is controlled by captive agents. However, customers increasingly want choices such as Amazon, Expedia, Kayak, and Netflix that shape the buying habits of consumers. Auto and Home insurance is subject to the same stressors as other markets, which requires agents to make investments into their value proposition.
Agency Owners Focus Areas:
- Technology - State of the art technology will allow your agents to be efficient while on the phone.
- Marketing - Compass has built an intuitive automated cadence ensuring crucial follow up on leads.
- Training - Compass has an extensive 6-week training program supported by an on-line proprietary knowledge base.
- Recruiting - Compass has proven methods on how to attract the best talent, including structured interview questions and candidate scoring.
- Managing - Compass has proven management systems to hold your staff accountable