Zaba's - Scratch Mexican Grill - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Since 2001 Ori'Zaba's Scratch Mexican Grill, a Las Vegas-based fast-casual Mexican chain, has rewarded avid diners with flavorful food, crave-worthy recipes, and a welcoming home-kitchen environment. We promise to feed the soul of every guest with old-world Mexican flavors. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Zaba's - Scratch Mexican Grill
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2019
|Minimum Cash Required||$200,000|
|Net Worth Required||$400,000|
|Total Investment||$449,000 – $779,000|
|# of Existing Units||6|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||Englewood, CO|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Zaba's - Scratch Mexican Grill - Franchise Information
Ori’Zaba’s Scratch Mexican Grill is a Las Vegas-born fast-casual Mexican restaurant chain.
Established in 2001, Ori’Zaba’s was founded by a partnership of professionals who knew they could “do fast-casual better” with:
- Flavorful food prepared fresh daily
- Addicting recipes that fans will crave, and come back for
- A lively environment
- Food - Ask regulars. Commitment to freshest tacos, burritos, quesadillas, salads, bowls, and time-tested recipes, makes Ori’Zaba’s food the most flavorful/consistent in industry. Customers appreciate menu flexibility with healthy, vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options.
- Culture - Ask team members. Culture encourages creativity and superior customer service
- Systems - Ask management. Operations systems and e-learning drive franchise success
- Promotion - Ask support team. Proven marketing techniques.
Why The Name Ori’Zaba’s?
Ori’Zaba’s is a rugged mountain located just outside of Mexico City. We chose the name for our franchise business to invoke images of authentic, time-trusted flavors of Mexico incorporated in our ever-evolving fresh menu items and unique recipes.
To feed the soul of every guest with old world Mexican flavors,
made every day with care in our scratch kitchens, with the finest, freshest ingredients.
Our food franchise opportunity provides the right balance of systems, tools and resources – a recipe for success! When investing in our franchise, your leadership team operates the restaurant as if it were their own, while also receiving access to dedicated franchise coaching and support:
- Third-party financial counseling on how to buy a franchise business
- Site selection/build out
- In-person and online training
- On-site pre/post-opening support
- Quarterly visits
- Conference calls
- Marketing campaigns
- And more!
Over the years, we’ve standardized our systems and approaches to improve margins, manage labor and contain food costs. With our continuous improvements, Ori’Zaba’s is an ideal turn-key business for restaurant franchise operators.
Ideal Franchise Candidate
Ori'Zaba's is looking for energetic, with proven leadership qualities and dedication to exceptional customer service.
Training & Support
We provide training at one of our certified training stores located in Las Vegas, Nevada or at another location designated by us. You must pay for airfare, meals, transportation costs, lodging and incidental expenses for all initial training program attendees. One initial training course is provided at no charge for up to two people, one of which must be a principal owner, provided they attend the same initial training program.