WaveMAX Laundry - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Since 2012 WaveMAX® Coin Laundry has focused its business model on developing the prototypical market & store that can scale and sustain a national chain of coin only laundromats. Learn more on how to join our team!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts
|Minimum Cash Required||$100,000|
|Total Investment||$550,000 – $750,000|
|# of Existing Units||60|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
WaveMAX Laundry - Franchise Information
Since 2012 WaveMAX® Coin Laundry based in Jacksonville FL has focused its business model on developing the prototypical market & store that can scale and sustain a national chain of coin only laundromats. The Franchise Development is being led by Dennis Mulgannon who successfully built Home Care Assistance, Junk King & The Flying Locksmiths into National Franchise Brands.
The WaveMAX® Difference
- Clean, well maintained, and well lit
- Best equipment and amenities in the industry
- High efficiency washers and dryers
- Full-time attendants
- Wash, Dry, and Fold services
- Free Wi-Fi
The WaveMAX® Solution
- + Right Location
- + Right Size Store
- + Right Equipment Mix
- = Maximum Profits
Location, Location, Location
We have developed our own proprietary approach to discerning the best possible real estate play for our locations.
- Comprehensive review of area demographics, including population density, renter mix, and income
- Best size store based on demographics
- Traffic and flow pattern assessment to ensure that our C+ real estate drives A+ returns
Layout and Store Design
…drives cleanliness, sense of security, and repeat business.
- We use best Construction, Operational Practices & Green Initiatives in our WaveMAX® Laundromats
- We will provide the proper store design and layout for each location. Don’t worry, we have done this before and know what you need.
- Our store design sets us apart from the competition.
Industry Leading Teammate
We are working with Electrolux (one of the largest commercial laundry manufacturers in the world) and utilize their AWS feature which determines the use of the precise amount of water needed to wash the clothes.
We also use their Eco Power dryer line. As the clothes dry, Eco Power determines the “dryness” of the clothes thereby reducing the amount of gas utilized as the load moves through its drying cycle.
- We are “Coin only.” No card readers or loyalty programs. Our customers have been surveyed and they absolutely prefer coin to card.
- Our store design optimizes usage of the space to generate the maximum possible revenue per square foot.
- Store security and anti-theft practices are implemented and we have best security and camera systems in the industry.
We Are Aligned with the Industry Leader for Commercial Laundry Equipment
Our relationship with Electrolux gives us an advantage no independent laundry can match.
- Preferred pricing on all equipment for all franchisees
- Financing available to cover 65% to 70% of the project cost
- Nationwide service and parts distribution
- Assistance with store layouts and marketing
- Population demographics analysis
- The only washers on the market with the AWS (Automatic Weighing System)
- Only dryer on the market with Eco Power