Mr. Appliance - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Take advantage of the growing demand for appliance repair services with your own Mr. Appliance franchise! As the largest full-service appliance repair company in the world, we give you access to unmatched training & support, aggressive marketing programs, a strong national brand & a business model with a proven track record.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$40,000|
|Net Worth Required||$65,800 – $144,515|
|Total Investment||$60,800 – $139,515|
|# of Existing Units||277|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||Waco, TX|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Mr. Appliance - Franchise Information
Get Your Fix with Our Scalable Model. Franchise with an Industry Leader.
Appliances are at the heart of the home. They help get dinner on the table and load the dresser with freshly laundered clothes. The unending need for functional appliances is why Mr. Appliance has become a staple in communities throughout North America. If an appliance repair concept seems fairly straightforward, that’s because it is. Aspiring entrepreneurs are excited and amazed at how well-defined our model really is.
A Motivating Business Model
- Executive Ownership - You’re in charge of your Mr. Appliance franchise. You manage your team of service professionals, the customer service infrastructure, and backend operations – without ever lifting a tool.
- Customer Service-Centric - We are customer service experts who excel at fixing appliances. We’ve learned that treating customers well is the difference between good and great.
- Technology Is on Our Side - As appliances continue to evolve into mini computers, prices continue to increase, therefore making appliance repair an attractive alternative to replacement. The Economy Is, Too - Likewise, a down economy tends to have our business looking up – appliance repairs are always preferable to replacements.
Three Main Service Categories
- Kitchen Appliance Repair - Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Oven/Stove Top and more
- Laundry Appliance Repair - Dryer, Washing Machine, Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Appliance Parts - Established relationships let us source and warranty parts for every appliance we repair
Appealing Appliance Repair Benefits
- Limited Competition - Not just anyone can repair appliances; it’s viewed as a specialization
- A Scalable Model - There are ample opportunities to expand with additional territories
- Recession-Resistant - Every home in North America relies on consistently functional appliances
- Proprietary Software - Data-rich business management software aids owners and their techs in the field
- Repeat Customers - Multiple appliances mean customers need to use our service multiple times – and they do!
- Reputation for Excellence - We are a trusted name for competency and professionalism across North America
Support That Keeps Your Repair Business Strong
One of the best things about franchise ownership is the ability to be in business for yourself with the backing of an experienced franchisor and a network of seasoned, helpful fellow franchise owners.
- A Sure Start Out of the Gate - Our Sure Start training is a 4-6 week program combining classroom-style business operations, sales, and marketing training. You won’t be repairing appliances – you’ll be running a business, and we’ll ensure you know how.
- Powerful Proprietary Technology - Our custom business management software simplifies your day-to-day administrative duties like estimates, lead tracking, routing/scheduling and more. Our systems were built to provide both structure and autonomy, giving franchise owners freedom during the day.
- Building a Strong Team - Your people will make all the difference in your business. A third-party, industry-leading hiring and onboarding platform helps you find the right people to deliver quality services in your community.
- Making the Phone Ring - In addition to your local marketing efforts, we keep the national marketing engine running on your behalf, with a hyper-focus on digital ads that continuously raise awareness and drive leads to your business.
Our Ideal Franchise Owner Is A People Person
At the end of the day, you’ll be running a customer-service business that happens to be exceptional at repairing appliances. As a Mr. Appliance franchise owner, you’ll need to lead this charge, creating a customer service infrastructure and culture that stands out in your community.
- You’re the kind of person other people want to work for
- You enjoy the fact that your team can play hero to the community
- You’re able to apply your years of corporate experience to real-world ownership
- You thrive within structure and process
- You enjoy leading, mentoring and growing a team
- You’re a problem solver who always keeps an eye on the bigger picture
What It Means to Be Neighborly®
Neighborly® is the guiding force behind the world’s largest and fastest-growing family of premier home services brands. Nearly 1 million customers worldwide have been proudly served by a Neighborly brand every year.
With the largest national home services customer base in the industry, our franchise owners have the potential to cross-market to customers of the other Neighborly brands in their area.
Our more than 38 years of collective experience in the home services and franchise industries have empowered a growing network of like-minded entrepreneurs to achieve their dreams of business ownership and a more flexible lifestyle with our 22 award-winning brands. From plumbers to painters and everything in between, no one knows the Home Service Industry better than Neighborly.
This Could Be the Fix Your Future Needs
Learn more about the opportunity to own a rewarding business in the solid appliance repair industry. A prime, protected territory might just be waiting for you!
"With Mr. Appliance, we really felt like it was the perfect fit and that we could provide services with real focus on the customers. Sara Ulich, Mr. Appliance franchisee, Central New Jersey
"What really appealed to me is the support. Mr. Appliance already has systems in place and business owners can learn from others." Terence Cutler, Mr. Appliance franchisee, Southwest Mississippi
"Mr. Appliance has given me the systems and the tools to be successful. It has given me the quality of life I had hoped for." Charlie Goff, Mr. Appliance franchisee, Austin, TX
Military & Veteran Promotions
Veterans can also receive special support from our franchise organization. We offer the VetFran Incentive to qualified honorably discharged veterans. This incentive provides a 15% veteran discount on the minimum initial franchise fee. G.I. Jobs magazine has listed us among its Military Friendly Franchises ® , and the Military Times has recognized us as a Best for Vets ® franchise.