Mr. Appliance - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Take advantage of the growing demand for appliance repair services with your own Mr. Appliance franchise! As the largest full-service appliance repair company in the world, we give you access to unmatched training & support, aggressive marketing programs, a strong national brand & a business model with a proven track record.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
|Net Worth Required||$75,000|
|Total Investment||$60,800 – $139,515|
|# of Existing Units||230|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||Waco, TX|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Mr. Appliance - Franchise Information
- Proprietary System: Our unique business model is designed for improving overall profitability and sustainability, including state of the art software to streamline operations.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Our Sure Start training helps prepare you for many aspects of operations including how to manage your finances. A dedicated Franchise Consultant will coach you for your first year. Franchisees in their second year of operation and after will be assigned a Regional Service Manager to advise them when needed.
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory: We make sure you are protected.
- Marketing, marketing, and more marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support offered through a 4-Pillar Marketing System:
1. Web: Leading web presence, national and customizable website, bold online social media presence, SEO optimization, and reputation management
2. Media: National and local media coverage and PR, consistent advertising
3. Engagement: An online software system to receive client feedback and ensure their satisfaction, a referral program to increase a word-of-mouth advertising, automated personalized in-home service reminders and marketing pieces, back marketing email drip campaigns
4. Continuous innovation: The Mr. Appliance marketing team keeps ahead of trends and is always looking and learning new ways to keep the Mr. Appliance brand the most recognized appliance repair brand in the business.
- Nationwide networking support: You’ll have over 180 fellow Mr. Appliance franchisees to consult with, PLUS the opportunity to meet up at Regional and National Conferences. That’s a LOT of people to “talk shop” with.
- Vendor Discounts: Cut your expenses with ProTradeNet, a program offering preferred discounts through membership that includes annual rebates.
- Wide Open territory available – Be where you want to be
- No licensing needed
- No appliance repair franchising competition
- NEW Technician Training – recruit techs easier with no experience necessary
- 20th Anniversary this year -- that’s experience you can trust
- Home office or store front -- whichever works for you
- Part of the Neighborly family of brands, with LIVE R.I.C.H. value
- Financing Available to Qualified Buyers
"With Mr. Appliance, we really felt like it was the perfect fit and that we could provide services with real focus on the customers. Sara Ulich, Mr. Appliance franchisee, Central New Jersey
"What really appealed to me is the support. Mr. Appliance already has systems in place and business owners can learn from others." Terence Cutler, Mr. Appliance franchisee, Southwest Mississippi
"Mr. Appliance has given me the systems and the tools to be successful. It has given me the quality of life I had hoped for." Charlie Goff, Mr. Appliance franchisee, Austin, TX
Military & Veteran Promotions
Veterans can also receive special support from our franchise organization. We offer the VetFran Incentive to qualified honorably discharged veterans. This incentive provides a 15% veteran discount on the minimum initial franchise fee. G.I. Jobs magazine has listed us among its Military Friendly Franchises ® , and the Military Times has recognized us as a Best for Vets ® franchise.