Superior Wash - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Superior Wash is the leader in on-site commercial truck and company fleet washing. With 25 years experience and the best franchisee support systems, our franchisees have a distinct advantage over what little competition there is. Learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Superior Wash - Franchise Information
Why Own a Superior Wash Franchise?
- Major Brand - We are the LEADER in this industry. We are washing over 100,000 vehicles per week across the USA.
- High Profits - Since this is a home based business, the overhead for our franchisees is very low compared to retail businesses.
- Low Competition - 99% of the competition is from the "Moms & Pops". This makes it easier to compete versus the other "crowded" industries.
- Recession Resistant - Companies need our services in good economic times or bad. We provide the most cost effective way to do this for them.
- Small Investment - This is a low cost entry business that is very viable. Other systems will cost a lot more when you analyse the total costs.
- Repeat Business - We provide a maintenance program for our customers, which means predictable weekly revenue for our franchisees.
For over 30 years we have specialized in on-site fleet washing. While the "other guys" (pressure and power washing businesses) wash houses and decks and sometimes take on commercial fleet washing accounts, we have created a reputation in this industry as a company that fleet managers can trust. Our niche is on-site fleet washing.
We have over 1000 customers across the USA, and we are washing over 100,000 vehicles a WEEK.
Why This Industry??
99% of the competition are the "Mom & Pops"
We are in an industry that other companies would love to be in, a very under served industry where companies have to have our services. We provide the most cost effective solution for our customers, and we are one of the few companies who specialize in on-site fleet washing. The rest are pressure and power washing businesses that try to do what we have been specializing in for the last 28 years.
- On-site sales - We will fly one of our Sales & Operations reps to your territory and support you for 2 weeks to help kick start your business.
- Inside sales - For 2 months we will telemarket your area in order to help land accounts for you in order to cash flow your operation.
- Corporate sales - On an ongoing basis we will continue to help land business for our whole system in order to gain more market share.
- Billing support - We want our Franchisees to spend time on what grows their business. We will do the billing for you, so you have more time to devote towards growing your business.
- Receivables support - Dealing with companies that lose invoices or slow pay, can be frustrating, but more importantly, it takes you away from your business.
- Cash flow guarantee - Cash flow is very important to businesses, and especially during the startup stage. Our Franchisees get deposits in their bank accounts weekly.
The Opportunity - Finally A Recession Resistant Business That Is Affordable
If you are looking for a cleaning franchise that provides a service that companies need in good economic times or bad, then look into our fleet washing business opportunity today.
"Superior Wash has built a name on being environmentally friendly...good stewards of the environment by recovering our wash water" Terry M.,
"In all my ten years in this type of business, I didn't know how much the truck wash business would grow until I used your sales program. Eddie R.,
"Superior Wash sales support program made it easy for me after returning home from training. I'm glad to have joined Superior Wash." Jose P.,
"The Superior Wash franchise model allows you to develop personal relationships with clients, while still representing a national brand. " Harry M. ,
"If you can follow this system, without cutting corners, Superior Wash will reward you. Bad economy or not, quality service is in need." James C.,
"My next goal is to hit $25,000 a week and max out all of my trucks." Today Justin is billing $62,000 a week with his fleet of trucks." Justin R. ,
Superior Wash Video(s)