Vocelli Pizza - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
With nearly 100 stores serving our award-winning pizza, people have come to know us as the "neighborhood shop." We aren't just another pizza chain; we're part of the community. the company has realized franchise growth from their 25+ years of proven success and low cost start-up options. Learn more!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts
|Minimum Cash Required||$100,000|
|Total Investment||$156,000 – $330,900|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Vocelli Pizza - Franchise Information
RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
Our franchise system has had over 30-years proving itself in the highly competitive $45 billion per year U.S. Pizza segment. Varol Ablak, the Chairman & Founder, felt that our artisan products could be delivered to your door in 30-minutes without sacrificing quality. As a result, Vocelli has been consistently ranked in the top 30, 40 or 50 of all the top pizza chains in the U.S.
- 83% of consumers eat pizza at least once a month.*
- 43% of consumers eat pizza at least once a month.*
*2018 Technomic Pizza Consumer Trend Report
Vocelli offers an extensive menu that goes far beyond a list of pizza toppings. Developed from 30-years of experience and research, our menu features multiple product categories and flavor options that attract new customers.
USER FRIENDLY TECHNOLOGY
Our dynamic online ordering website scales to the appropriate size to fit a customer's screen, including a mobile device. This user-friendly technology makes it easy for customers to order their Vocelli Pizza favorites for delivery or carryout. Touch screens in the store reduce training time and make it easier for team members to quickly and accurately capture orders. And several key reports are readily accessible via a mobile phone, reducing the time required to be instore.
WHEN YOU START WITH GREAT INGREDIENTS YOU DELIVER A GREAT PIZZA!
- DOUGH - Our recipe includes spring wheat and extra virgin olive oil placed right into the dough. The water is filtered so nothing but the purest water is used to formulate the dough.
- SAUCE - We use our own private-label suace that's made from freshly packed, vine-ripened tomatoes.
Better tomatoes equal better sauce.
- CHEESE - 100% Wisconsin Cheese that's never frozen. Rich moisture mozzarella and aged cheddar, parmesan and imported Pecorino Romano Cheeses.
FIT FOR FRANCHISING
We are currently partnering with multi-unit franchisees to build a large footprint of restaurants across the U.S. and internationally. We are primarily interested in centers that service both lunch/daytime traffic and dinner/nighttime traffic (residential and entertainment). We prefer co-tenancy with similar contemporary brands.
WHAT KIND OF SUPPORT DO I GET WITH A VOCELLI PIZZA FRANCHISE?
You get our entire operating system including brand procedures and recipes, incredible training, vendor contracts, store build-out and trade dress, website and social media and all marketing support. You also become part of a dynamic, fun, healthy concept!
DOES VOCELLI PIZZA PROVIDE TRAINING FOR FRANCHISEES?
Yes, we provide initial training for the franchisee of 3 weeks. In addition, we continue to provide ongoing training for the franchisee and team.
WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP TO OWNING MY OWN VOCELLI PIZZA STORE?
- STEP 1: Initial Call with Franchise Representative
- STEP 2: Submit a Franchise Application
- STEP 3: Review Franchise Agreement
- STEP 4: Operational Interview
- STEP 5: Visit Corporate Headquarters
- STEP 6: Sign Franchise Agreement
Vocelli Pizza Video(s)