The Big Salad - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
The Big Salad is strongly committed to our communities and focused on making people’s lives better. We pride ourselves in creating a culture that embraces our owners, team members and customers as family. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
The Big Salad
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
The Big Salad - Franchise Information
Why Franchise with The Big Salad?
The Big Salad is strategically positioned in the booming healthy-lifestyle sector, providing fresh, whole foods loved by people committed to clean eating.
- Low cost of entry compared to other restaurants
- Simplicity (no ovens, cooks, minimal prep)
- Easy working hours – no late nights
- HIGH DEMAND for product as healthy eating is a growing trend
- Strong use of technology that allows you to monitor your business, manage your staff, and control your expenses.
Families on the Go and Demanding Better Options
- 88% of consumers are willing to pay more for healthy food
- 72% of consumers are more likely to visit a restaurant with healthy menu options
- 83% of consumers like or LOVE salads
What Makes The Big Salad Franchise Unique?
- Simplicity - no ovens, no cooks
- Affordability - low startup costs
- Technology - to monitor your business remotely
- Turn-Key - site selection, training, build-out, and marketing
Our Franchise System is Turn-Key
- No restaurant experience is necessary
- Proven success model
- Unmatched support systems
We are strongly committed to our communities and focused on making people’s lives better. And we pride ourselves in creating a culture that embraces our owners, team members and customers as family.
- Leadership experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Financial strength
- Positive “Can Do” attitude
- Stable personal life
- Willing to trust and follow our systems and processes
We Support You
At The Big Salad, our systems are simple, easy, centralized and monitored.
Our systems manage our processes so our franchisees can manage their most important assets: their people and customers!
- In-depth operations manual with videos
- Centralized point-of-sale system
- Electronic procedure & checklist systems
- Centralized inventory & costing system
- Centralized employee recruiting and onboarding system
- Centralized employee scheduling
- Employee training & certification system
Plus, we run the marketing for our franchisees to increase awareness and foot traffic.
The Big Salad Video