Quick Mobile Repair - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Quick Mobile Repair has a proven business model with a quick return on investment. We are a full service mobile device repair company with a low cost future proof investment into the tech field. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Quick Mobile Repair
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$70,000|
|Net Worth Required||$150,000|
|Total Investment||$125,000 – $1,000,000|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Quick Mobile Repair - Franchise Information
The founder & CEO of QMR opened the first location in the back of a small tobacco store with one display case in 2012. He soon opened his first retail store and has since expanded to five locations. QMR has now built a successful leadership team which will grow our franchise system!
The Industry - Annual Industry Revenue: $4 Billion and Projected Annual Growth: 3.4%
Initially perceived as throw away gadgets, contemporary mobile devices have increased in importance, complexity, cost and functionality, making today’s devices less disposable, more difficult to replace, and consumers more likely to have them repaired.
What is Quick Mobile Repair?
Quick Mobile Repair is a full service mobile device repair company. We started our first location 8 years ago and have since expanded to 5 stores across the Phoenix Metropolitan Area. We have mastered the art of efficient and quality repair, making Quick Mobile Repair home of the 15 Minute iPhone Repair.
Why Go with Us?
Quick Mobile Repair is a low cost future proof investment into the tech field. We have a proven model and processes created over the last 9 years and we have developed a reliable corporate team that is dedicated to making our franchisees successful.
- Seasoned and experienced leadership team with decades of proven success.
- Established supply chain between QMR and factory direct supplier partners.
- Easy access to all inventory items for the franchisees and quality control for the franchisor.
- Lower royalty fee to drive early success.
- Industry Leading Training.
- Optimum territory analytics and real-estate demographic placement metrics.
- Streamlined, cost effective opening systems.
- The industry’s most robust initial grand-opening program.