Our Town America - New Mover Marketing - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Our Town America is the nation’s first and fastest growing new mover marketing franchise. We are currently targeting new franchisee partners in North Carolina. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Our Town America - New Mover Marketing
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Our Town America - New Mover Marketing - Franchise Information
Why Own An Our Town Franchise?
- Low Initial Investment - Consistently ranked a Top Low Cost Franchise, Our Town America is the franchise for you if you are looking to have unlimited earning potential. If you can dream it, you can do it.
- Work From Home - Once you make a sale, the rest of your work can be done from the comfort of your own home! Book appointments, enter sales, etc. What could be better?
- We Do Most Of The Work - Your primary duty is to sell. Printing, mailing, etc. is done at our 44,000 sq ft headquarters in Clearwater, FL. Even appointment setting and client relations can be handled by corporate, should you choose to delegate.
#1 Advertising & Sales Franchise in 2020
- Top B2B Franchise
- Top Multi-Unit Franchise
- Top Innovative Franchise
- Top Low-Cost Franchise
- Top Franchise for Women
- Top Franchise for Veterans
Our Town American has been recently ranked as #394 in Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500®
Our two-fold mission has remained the same for over 48 years:
- To help new movers adjust and feel welcomed into their community by recommending local reputable businesses.
- To help local business sponsors reach a new audience of new movers every month, resulting in new loyal and long-term customers every month.
Hello. My name is Michael Plummer, the founder of Our Town America.
It was in 1972, while running a retail business, that I discovered the power of welcoming my new neighbors. It, as all of the other media I attempted, had its flaws. However, it didn’t take long for me to realize the unparalleled, long-term benefit of reaching out to people while they were in the midst of adjusting to their new surroundings.
I did this by inviting them in with a genuine, one time gift. The results were simple to measure: they tried my food. From that point on I continued to see many of the same faces return time after time — with no need for further advertising. Just good food and great service kept them coming back. The math was easy. My investment of less than a dollar resulted in bringing in a family worth hundreds of dollars every year.
Over 48 years later, businesses still struggle to find new customers. And there are a lot more ways to reach people. Our simple, yet powerful, concept of Inviting New Movers into a business still works more effectively than all of the others. Getting people in your doors to experience what you have to offer is still all that matters. Our Town America does that by reaching your most likely future customers — your new neighbors.
The only thing that has changed since 1972 is our distribution process. We’ve grown from welcoming a few hundred new families each month, to introducing over 6 million people per year to local businesses. Despite the necessary changes and innovation to keep up with our fast-paced growth, we maintain the highest integrity and quality in all aspects of our program.
We are currently targeting new franchisee partners in the following North Carolina markets:
- The Triad (Greensboro, Winston Salem and High Point) and nearby surrounding small towns
- Fayetteville and nearby surrounding small towns
- Eastern North Carolina (Greenville, Rocky Mount, Wilson, Goldsboro, New Bern, Elizabeth City, Havelock, Morehead City) as well as all the islands east (Emerald Isle, Atlantic Beach and the Outer Banks)
"I’ve been in outside sales for many years working for several companies. I was successful at making them money but my own personal reward wasn’t ever to my expectations. I decided to look into a franchise system where I can be my own boss, have a flexible schedule and have that balance in life between work and family. I have found that with Our Town America. It’s the perfect system for my needs. I can work from home and out of my truck. I don’t have any employees to deal with, no overhead and no inventory. The support and training from corporate never ends and helps me be as successful as I can be. I now have the personal and financial freedom I’ve been looking for!" Scot Hecht, Meridian, ID
"I left the corporate arena and I needed an opportunity where I could make a decent income. We went to work immediately when we bought our franchise and we worked extremely hard to get to where we are... but I'll tell you what - there has been a lot of success both from a personal standpoint and from a financial standpoint. I think I made a great decision as far as coming onboard with Our Town." Chris Beer, Atlanta, GA
"My husband, Tom, & I became franchisees after a layoff from a corporate downsizing. The appeal of owning a community oriented business was enticing to us as we both had sales backgrounds and Our Town America offered us the opportunity to work local without having to travel and be away from the family. We love that we get to help local business owners grow their businesses by directing new residents in their doors each and every month. This business model is perfect for us as we can work from home with no overhead, we have the support of the corporate office that is always responsive and supportive, and OTA allows us to grow our residual income with an unlimited earning potential." Jane McElhaney, SC Franchisee
Military & Veteran Promotions
Press Releases & Awards