MaidPro - The Most Personal, Franchise Friendly And Affordable Cleaning Service Franchise
- #1 Maid Service Franchise for Franchisee Satisfaction
- #1 Low-Cost Maid Service
- CNBC America’s Top 50 Franchisees
- Forbes Top Ten Best Franchises to Own
- Top-Ranked Maid Service for Low Cost & Home-Based Franchises Entrepreneur Magazine
- Best Maid Service Franchise for Veterans Franchise Business Review And Military Times
- ONLY maid service on 2015 top 50 Franchisee list Franchise Business Review
MaidPro is currently rated top in support, satisfaction, systems, software (and more) by the Franchise Business Review. MaidPro prides itself on state-of-the-art software, creative marketing, established brand-identity, and proven business strategy. MaidPro offers you low start-up costs, manageable hours and recurring revenue. Along with 24/7 support, you will never have a required marketing spend or “weekly” royalty fees.
Financial Rewards And Personal Freedom With MaidPro
The housecleaning industry is PRO work-life balance. Unlike restaurant or retail industries, cleaning is done primarily within normal business hours. Customers want to come home to a clean living space; this creates a flexible schedule for you. MaidPro wants you to work ON your business, not IN your business. We will help make sure you are spending your work hours managing employees, selling new business and thinking about ways to expand.
A Reasonable Price to be Your Own Boss
MaidPro is one of the lowest costing businesses you can open. Home cleaning eliminates perishable inventory and large equipment costs. Your employment expenses will remain low as you only hire the employees you need.
Steady Business And Income
Recurring revenue is the hallmark of the cleaning industry. Home cleaning is essential therefore the demand will always remain high. Most customers schedule weekly or bi-weekly cleanings; these will become the core of your business and provide a steady flow of income.
Personal Attention With Your Success in Mind
MaidPro started in a 200 square-foot office in Boston’s historic Beacon Hill in 1991. We have quickly grown to more than 225 locations across the U.S. and Canada. Our powerful community is supported through regular conventions, retreats, conference calls, mentoring programs and online discussion forums. And, of course, MaidPro’s home office is always a phone call away.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Superior Marketing Muscle
- State-of-The-Art Operational Software
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Powerful Recruiting Tools
- MaidPro University Training Program
- Hands on Business and Marketing Coaching
- Partnership With Procter And Gamble
- Top Vendor Relationships
- National Sales Center
- Scalable Business Model