Kidcreate Studio - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Kidcreate Studio introduces kids to the wonderful world of art! It is a retail and on-the-go concept focusing on art education for kids, 18 months -12 years old. Kidcreate Studio offers art classes, summer camps, art themed birthday parties and retail items. Learn more today.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$75,000|
|Net Worth Required||$200,000|
|Total Investment||$108,800 – $231,750|
|# of Existing Units||7|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Kidcreate Studio - Franchise Information
Own a franchise that will help shape children’s lives through the world of art.
Kidcreate Studio is an art education studio made just for kids! We specialize in children’s art classes, camps, and art-themed birthday parties for kids aged 18 months to 12 years.
At a time when access to art education in schools is rapidly declining, Kidcreate Studio is providing frustrated parents with a solution. As a Franchise Owner, you will enjoy running a business that brings significant financial and emotional return on investment.
HOW OUR BUSINESS MODEL WORKS
Kidcreate Studio is two businesses in one. We combine a brick and mortar Retail Studio (classes, summer camps, birthday parties, and retail sales) with mobile On-the-Go Partnerships. The mobile model enables us to bring our great teachers and curriculum to other facilities, including community education, parks and recreation programs, preschools, daycare centers, and Montessori schools.
WHY OWN A KIDCREATE STUDIO?
1. STRONG PROFITABILITY - By offering studio classes & camps, On-the-Go programs, birthday parties and special events, and selling products, our Franchise Owners can take advantage of four separate revenue streams. As a result, they enjoy some of the strongest unit economics in the industry!
2. FULFILLING CAREER - Owning a Kidcreate Studio means providing children in the local community with valuable art education, joy, new social skills, self-esteem, and confidence, all while earning a good living. You can’t put a price tag on that!
3. FREEDOM & FLEXIBILITY - While our Franchise Owners are driven to work hard and drive profit to their business, they also want the benefits of being to create their own schedule so that they can enjoy more time with their families. The Kidcreate Studio opportunity gives them the freedom to have the best of both worlds!
4. SCALABLE - Kidcreate Studio offers unlimited potential for scalability at a relatively low overhead investment. By combining the revenue streams of a brick-and-mortar Studio and On-the-Go partnerships, it’s easier for our Franchise Owners to generate new business and expand to multiple locations!
ARE YOU SOMEONE WHO:
1. VALUES ART EDUCATION? - You realize the importance that art education plays in children’s cognitive and social growth. With the rollback of school art programs, you want to make art education more readily available for children in your community.
2. WANTS TO DO GOOD IN YOUR COMMUNITY? - Strong financials are important to you, but so are the smiles you’ll see on the faces of children and parents in your neighborhood! You want an opportunity to give back to your community in a fun, rewarding way.
3. IS EAGER TO CONTRIBUTE TO A FAST-GROWING INDUSTRY? - The combined industries of art education, children’s birthday parties, and summer camps is a whopping $130 billion, and is projected to grow even larger in coming years! You want to take advantage of this surging market.
4. HAS SOME BUSINESS EXPERIENCE? - While the Kidcreate Studio opportunity is extremely fulfilling on an emotional level, profitability is key for continued growth and success. A business background, preferably including marketing, sales, and/or retail experience, is a definite plus for a Franchise Owner.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk with you and determine if you might be an ideal Franchise Owner at Kidcreate Studio!
Press Releases & Awards