Kidcreate Studio - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Kidcreate Studio introduces kids to the wonderful world of art! It is a retail and on-the-go concept focusing on art education for kids, 18 months -12 years old. Kidcreate Studio offers art classes, summer camps, art themed birthday parties and retail items. Learn more today.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
|Net Worth Required||$200,000|
|Total Investment||$108,800 – $231,750|
|# of Existing Units||7|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Kidcreate Studio - Franchise Information
Why stay trapped in the 9-5 corporate life when you have the opportunity to make your mark as a Kidcreate Studio owner? Now’s your chance to open a business that gives back to the children in your community and puts you on the road to entrepreneurship.
Due to surging demand for a flexible, mobile business model in response to COVID-19 concerns, Kidcreate now offers an all-new On-The-Go mobile franchise option. Starting at under $65K, this highly-scalable model is designed to meet the needs of your community as well as support each investor’s unique business and lifestyle goals.
Kidcreate Studio is the PERFECT franchise opportunity for investors looking to own a business in the lucrative, emotionally-rewarding kids’ education industry. Owning a Kidcreate Studio allows you to:
- Invest in an innovative art concept which stands out as a truly unique offering in the recession-resilient Kids' Education space.
- Find the flexible schedule and career fulfillment in the fun, creative work environment you’ve always wanted while positioning yourself for high potential returns.
- Start your own business without spending your life savings. Low investment starts at under $65K!
- Bring supplemental art education back to schools- our On-The-Go model serves quality art instruction to children at the source, with no need for a dedicated studio facility.
- Enrich children’s lives through art and make a comfortable living bringing imagination, creativity, and fun to their corner of the world.
With two distinct yet complementary models to bolster our Franchise Owners’ potential for financial gain- our Studio classes and our On-The-Go partnerships, Kidcreate Studio is the ideal opportunity for investors who want to make a difference while growing a successful, thriving business.
Why Choose Us?
Besides a high potential for profitability and the freedom to create your own flexible schedule, owning a Kidcreate Studio can help you:
- Own a Business...Not the Problems - Avoid the numerous hassles that come with launching an independent business by investing in a proven, nationally-recognized franchise model. Our Corporate support team makes sure you don’t have to go it alone!
- Profit with your Community - Do something positive and fun that brings you joy every day. Surrounding yourself with kids’ smiling faces brings a kind of career fulfillment that a corporate desk job just can’t match.
- Take Charge of Your Destiny - Put yourself at the helm and choose the next chapter in your career. Whether you’ve recently had to seek out new opportunities or you just feel it’s time for a change, this may be the first step toward creating a future you’ve always imagined.
- Build a Legacy - Now’s your chance to establish a business that thrives in your community for generations. As a business owner, you’re giving your children, and their children, the opportunity to make Kidcreate Studio part of your family’s heritage.
We're looking for a certain kind of person to own a Kidcreate Studio. Are you a good fit?
- Do you have a drive for success and business experience, but want something more fulfilling than the corporate grind?
- Does art matter to you? Do you want it to matter to the next generation too?
- Are you good at networking and can help make important connections within your community?
- Are you passionate about making a difference? Even if you have little (or no) experience in art education, you can still enrich kids’ lives as a Kidcreate Studio Franchise Owner!
- Are you looking for a way to take control of your financial future by investing in yourself?
Kidcreate Studio began as one mother's dream for her son.
As a young elementary school student, Lara Olson's son, Jake, found more joy in a single half-hour of art class each week than he did in the rest of the school week put together!
Lara did some research and learned that not only had many K-12 schools across America made major budget cuts resulting in reduced funding for art education, but that some schools had done away with art instruction altogether. Seeing an unmet need for art education in the lives of kids in her community, she decided to go ahead and open the first Kidcreate Studio in Eden Prairie, MN, in 2007.
After opening a second profitable location, Lara began franchising the Kidcreate Studio concept in 2016.
Today, Kidcreate Studio has 18 franchise locations open with 30 more in development! We’re looking for like-minded partners to help us reach our goal of bringing art to kids in every community through innovative engaging classes, camps, birthday parties, and more!
Training And Support
Why NEW Franchise Owners Join Kidcreate Studio
Starting a new business can be daunting, which is why our Founder, Lara Olson, and the Kidcreate Studio Corporate Team have built out a system of support processes that can be tailored to any needs of our new Franchise Owners.
- Concerned with the logistics of opening a Kidcreate Studio? Our knowledgeable real estate team is here to help you source the perfect location, oversee buildout, and get you to the finish line for Opening Day.
- Feeling uneasy about handling daily operations as a Franchise Owner? Our initial training program gives you a solid foundation to open your Kidcreate Studio with confidence, while your designated Field Consultant provides ongoing assistance with your day-to-day questions and concerns.
- Nervous about successfully promoting your Kidcreate Studio and bringing people in the door to try a class? Our Marketing Support team can provide you with the proven strategies that have worked for our franchise in markets similar to yours. You don’t have to go it alone!
Press Releases & Awards