Huddle House, Inc. - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Does your community need a gathering place, where customers can have all-day breakfast, lunch or dinner served with Southern hospitality? If so, now is the time to invest in a Huddle House franchise. Huddle House has a 52-year history and more than 400 locations open and under development in 21 states. No prior restaurant experience is required.
Huddle House, Inc.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$100,000|
|Net Worth Required||$600,000|
|Total Investment||$444,192 – $1,550,670|
|# of Existing Units||400|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Huddle House, Inc. - Franchise Information
- Easily adapts to most markets
- Serves all-day breakfast, any meal at any time
- Typically open 24 hours for all-day revenue
- Loyal, regular customers
- Lower food cost for breakfast items, which are 60% of sales
- Multiple store types
- Affordable initial investment for a full-service restaurant
- 52 years’ experience
- Professional support
- An iconic breakfast franchise with Southern hospitality has big portions at a fair price.
- Compared to other full-service, freestanding restaurant brands, the Huddle House initial investment is relatively affordable.
- Huddle House restaurants are smaller than Denny’s® or IHOP® restaurants, which saves money and allows staff to get to know their customers.
- In many small towns the Huddle House targets, they are the only sit-down restaurant with table service.
- The newest restaurants have open kitchens so guests can see the cook prepare their food in plain sight.
- Full-service 24-hour restaurant that serves any meal at any time.
- Free standing locations
- Interstate travel center locations
- Endcaps, strip malls & shopping centers
- Blended locations:
- Convenience stores
- Hotels – separate pad sites, conversions of existing restaurants
One-third of Huddle House franchisees had no previous food service experience. If you do, great, but if you don’t, no problem. New franchisees benefit from the franchise support of the Huddle House team the minute you sign the contract. You’ll receive assistance with:
- Site selection
- Design and construction
- Extensive 40 day training plus 24 days of onsite store opening support
- Ongoing operational and marketing support
Huddle House Candidates
Press Releases & Awards
Training & Support
40 days for Managers/Owner-Operators, 14 days for investor owners