Why Homewatch CareGivers?
Homewatch CareGivers franchise locations provide home care and personal assistance to individuals who are aging, disabled or rehabilitating, which allows clients to remain living independently at home. Through training and ongoing support from our team, each Homewatch CareGivers franchisee is equipped to deliver the exceptional care and proprietary programs that provide peace of mind to clients and their loved ones.
- Proven model
- Lifetime training guarantee
- Experienced franchise leadership team
- Proprietary, online training platform
- Customized care plans
- Industry expertise
These are just a few of the advantages that come with being a Homewatch CareGivers franchisee.
The Homewatch CareGivers Advantage
Discover what it means to do great in your life, for your family, and within your community
Homewatch CareGivers was founded by Paul Sauer in 1980 on the principle of delivering high-quality and compassionate care to people who need home care services.
Today, with Paul's daughter Leann Reynolds as president, his vision of being the premier provider of home care services continues on. From providing the assistance that helps people age, rehabilitate, or recover at home, to enhancing quality of life by including clients in their own care decisions, to giving peace of mind to clients’ loved ones, our home care Franchisees leave a lasting impact on their communities.
The Homewatch CareGivers Difference
- Proven model; caring for people in their homes since 1980
- Complete support system and lifetime training guarantee from a seasoned team of Subject Matter Experts
- Over 125 years of combined franchising experience as well as over 100 years of franchise support experience specific to home care.
- Support Center staff includes individuals with clinical PhD’s, MBA degrees, Master’s degrees in health and/or nursing care, and many are Certified Senior Advisors and Certified Franchise Executives
- Family culture that values each Franchisee and encourages collaboration network-wide
- Professionally-developed online University that offers affordable, ongoing training of staff
- Customized care solutions for specific chronic conditions including MS, heart disease, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s
- Unique approach to care, centered around the client and their desired care choices
- Commitment to staying abreast of the health care industry including policy, regulation, and quality initiatives
- Dedication to improving technology to continuously improve care delivery and operational efficiency.