Become a Gigi's Cupcakes Franchise Owner
We are in the business of providing Joy one cupcake at a time. We accomplish this by providing our over the top, freshly baked treats, for or our customer’s life moments, celebrations and milestones.
With state of the art technology, highly qualified and experienced operations and marketing teams, and a product that is the best in the industry, we need owners that have a passion for Gigi’s. We have built the infrastructure necessary to support our owners and grow the brand.
We recognize the most important decision we make is who we allow to join our system and represent our Brand. We also are aware that good owners are what make a system successful, so we are fully committed to your success!
Why Own a Gigi's Cupcakes Franchise?
- Gigi's Cupcakes is one of the largest and fastest growing Franchise Bakery system in the United States
- We experienced double-digit System Sales Growth in 2015
- Same Store Sales increases in multiple, consecutive quarters
- Our concept offers attractive Unit Level Economics
- Lower food and labor costs than traditional food franchises
- Great territories for growth are still available for both single and multi-unit operators
- Our business provides many off-premise opportunities including food trucks and kiosks
- Gigi's has over 350 proprietary recipes with an ongoing R & D program
- Leveraged purchasing; national distributor, direct manufacturer pricing for our owners
- In-house marketing systems and support
So, what does it take to be the owner of a Gigi's Cupcakes? We've shortened what could easily be a very long list of requirements to the four below. Capital Requirements are straight forward and mandatory. Before moving to Next Steps, we'd ask you to seriously consider the remaining three qualifications listed here, as well as the starting point for our demographic criteria. Gigi's Franchising is here to assist in every way possible, but the ultimate success of your Gigi's Cupcakes franchise depends on you.
- Capital Requirements - You will need liquid assets of approximately $100,000 and total net worth of $250,000. This can be done individually or with family members or investors that sign on with you.
- Business Experience - You will need prior experience in management and/or running a business, preferably retail.
- Passion - We want you to be excited and enthusiastic about owning a Gigi’s, and being part of our National system.
- Involvement - You are expected to be involved in your business on a daily basis, whether you are the manager or you hire a manager, because we find greater success with owners who are actively involved in the operation of their store. This business requires real commitment, attention to detail, and hard work.
If you feel strongly that you meet the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to contact us today.
- Demographics - We have done extensive research on the demographics we need for a long term successful location. There are several qualification targets; but, we start with cities with 60,000, or more, population in the immediate trade area.
We truly look forward to speaking with you.