E|Enginuity - Mergers & Acquisitions Redefined. Have a Lucrative Career as a Licensed E|Enginuity Business Intermediary. As an E|E Business Intermediary, you will be part of an award winning group who has been buying, selling and correcting scores of companies over the last four decades.
Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$18,750|
|Total Investment||$20,000 – $30,000|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Enginuity Group - Information
Have an Exciting & Lucrative Career as a Licensed E|Enginity Business Intermediary
Selling and Buying Companies. The Enginuity Group and its principals have been buying, selling and turning around companies for over 35 years. During that time, they have seen most all the common mistakes made by business brokers, accountants and lawyers in bringing qualified buyers and managing the transition process. They have also seen millions of dollars wasted and/or “left on the table” due to a lack of understanding of how to craft the best deal structure to maximize investment returns for their clients. And mostly, they have had to muddle their way through many deals that were disorganized and chaotic resulting in valuable wasted time and money.
Because of the very non standardized, mostly unregulated approach to both business sales and acquisitions, and drawing from decades of experience in standardizing components and processes of similar industries, EE has applied simple, yet effective, standardized approaches to the process of being a Business Intermediary and have packaged that into a professional Business Intermediary Licensing program. It is now offered to qualified individuals and companies who would like to learn how to be an E|Enginuity Business Intermediary and grow their own operation under the E|E banner
- Have a background in owning or operating a business
- Basic understanding of Accounting and Finance
- BA degree, MBA a plus
- Have experience in dealing with C level owners/presidents of companies
Preferred Qualifications (in addition to the minimums)
- Business broker or M/A background
- Consulting to management of businesses
- Polished in presentation
- You should enjoy business development
- Out of the box, creative thinker
- Outgoing personality
- Some states and provinces required a real estate licensee to sell companies
If you are an entrepreneur who does have such background, you can become a fully licensed E|Enginuity Business Intermediary and run your own operation from your home/office or as an add on to your related existing business.
This is a turnkey program unlike any other in the M & A industry. It consists of:
- One full week of in-depth classroom training (currently by Zoom due to virus)
- Assigned your own seasoned M/A professional to mentor you as you gain experience with each aspect of the process.
- A 30 component “tool kit” will all materials you will need for your operation
- Personal CRM for marketing and client project management
- Initial 4-month PR campaign
- Initial 4-month marketing campaign to target clients in your territory
- Ongoing corporate and regional office marketing leads and back office assistance
- Protected Soft Territory
- First Right of Refusal on contiguous territories for you to grow and expand
- Starting office materials package
- A very lucrative project fee sharing arrangement unlike anything in the industry
- SharePoint Data in the cloud
- Starting Database of Leads
- Sophisticated Valuation Model
Fees & Financial Rewards
Most experienced Business Intermediaries make from $250,000 to over $500,000 a year, and those who develop the license into a business with sales consultants and assistant B I’s make into the millions of dollars per year. Although nothing in life is guaranteed, with the comprehensive package and in-depth training, if you meet the qualifications, you can be off to an extremely rewarding career as a licensed E|Enginuity Business Intermediary.
The entire package fee is $18,750 licensing fee, plus a monthly fee minimum. In addition to the license fee, you should have either savings or a second source of income to rely on while you are building your client base and getting your projects to closing, which can take from 4-12 month depending on the engagement. You will also have some expense in getting started such as for printing, telephone, travel and local advertising.
If this appeals to you and you have at least the minimum qualifications, please contact E|Enginuity for complete program information.