Elite Events & Tickets - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Do You Like Sports, Concerts, & Travel? If yes, this is the franchise for you! Elite is a fast growing, unique company, comprised of three different revenue opportunities in travel, corporate & event hospitality, and ticket brokerage. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Elite Events & Tickets
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2019
|Minimum Cash Required||$20,000|
|Net Worth Required||$150,000|
|Financing Assistance||3rd Party|
|# of Existing Units||3|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Elite Events & Tickets - Franchise Information
Do You Like Sports, Concerts, & Travel?
If yes, this is the franchise for you! Elite is a fast growing, unique company, comprised of three different revenue opportunities in travel, corporate & event hospitality, and ticket brokerage.
- Low Overhead
- Year Round Opportunity
- Travel New Places
- Work From Home
Be Your Own Boss
Need a full-time job? Or a side-hustle? As a franchisee, you’ll start fast and grow quick. Experience profitable margins and opportunities for growth in tracks like Travel, Ticket Brokerage and Corporate Event Planning.
Match It To Your Lifestyle
We get it, you’ve got a life. An Elite Events & Tickets franchise lets you decide if you want to work a few hours a week or full-time.
Start Creating Memorable Moments
Elite Events offers the ability to market, sell, plan and execute events. With social media coverage, a turnkey sales approach, a strong marketing campaign and existing databases of staff and vendors across the country, Elite Events is poised to expand operations in major metropolitan areas across the United States.
What To Expect As A Franchisee
- Ticket Brokering - As an Elite Events and Tickets Franchisee, you'll have access to a professional and proven system that acquires hard to get tickets and advance software to help you sell those tickets in the trusted marketplaces. Franchisees will utilize our trade secrets to prioritize ticket brokering, producing an immediate cash flow into your new business.
- Corporate Event Planning - Franchisees will gain the knowledge to create event planning packages for their corporate clients. Ensuring each client (personal or corporate) has a memorable experience.
- Travel - Each franchisee will learn how to obtain the proper credentials and certifications needed to successfully market and grow in the travel industry. From booking family dream vacations to planning corporate trips, we will teach you how to retain clients and focus on your ROI.
Our Ownership Process
After launching their business, franchisees are encouraged to prioritize ticket brokering as it produces immediate cash flow and creates an immediate return. To leverage event planning and hospitality, the franchisees will have specific goals and objectives to build packages around the client’s specific wants that will be sure to impress any guest that they bring along ensuring each personal or corporate client has a successful experience. Travel is the path to steady income with low investment.
Market Positioning • Training and Support • Achievable ROI
Our Ideal Candidate
We're looking for franchise owners who are ambitious and driven, looking for a home based business that can evolve into an office setting and multiple locations. A person who has strengths in attention to detail, leadership, and who can build relationships! You must have a minimum of $20,000 in liquid capital, and be ready to make a commitment.
- Inquire Today - After completing the form, we will show you step-by-step on how to own your own Elite Events & Tickets Franchise.
- Discovery Day - Meet our friendly management team & discover what makes us succeed in our industry.
- Launch - Once approved, you will be ready to launch your own Elite Events & Tickets franchise! We provide training before & after opening your location.
Learn & Grow With Award-Winning Support
& A Thriving Community Behind You.
Elite Events & Tickets Video(s)