DryerVentz - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Enjoy your life, control your income with large protected territories. Our proven methodology and repeat customer model provides growth and profits. Your profits, your choices. Learn more about the DryerVentz franchise now! We offer financing to all of our franchisees through our FlexFee™ program.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
DryerVentz - Franchise Information
Who We Are
The founders of DryerVentz, Greg Regan and Mike Ayer, have more than 50 years of business development and management experience. Whether working with Fortune 500 companies and launching products nationally, or founding small start-ups, Greg and Mike have done it all.
Greg spent many years developing, owning, operating and managing home services businesses in the NYC Metro area, including tree spraying, landscaping, holiday lights, tree trimming, gutter installations, and, of course, dryer vent inspections, cleanings and repairs, Greg has worked with more than 200,000 residential and commercial clients, state owned facilities, NY State Parks, County Parks, Cemeteries, etc., dispatched and managed more than 5,000 vehicles, worked extensively with most every regulatory agency from NY State DEC, to private Incorporated Villages to Gated Communities and knows all the ins and outs of how to operate and grow a home services business. Greg is also a boat and real estate broker and has worked extensively with Mike in the past on a number of national projects. Greg has a degree in Aeronautical Technology is a commercial pilot, and spent four years as a multi-engine and instrument flight instructor at Islip MacArthur Airport. Greg also is a real estate broker, and boat broker.
Michael is a proven sales, marketing and business development executive. Whether managing large teams, or small strike-force teams, a division or working in a player/coach role, Michael's global business and leadership skills are invaluable. Michael has experience working with the largest companies and agencies in the world, as well as start-ups, individuals, and organizations. Michael has consulted, partnered and managed several ventures, including the launch of consumer products, media properties, digital, search, eComm, franchises, patented products, books, social networking, mobile tech, etc. Michael studied marketing, business administration and law at Widener University and Delaware Law School.
DryerVentz Cleaning Franchising
When developing our initial dryer vent business model we implemented our 25 years of home services experience, our proprietary digital marketing and territory management systems, and built a turnkey success model that earned 3x our expectations and is now ready for nationwide expansion. In 2020 Greg and Mike partnered with John T. Hewitt founder of Jackson Hewitt tax services and Liberty tax services, together John and his team operated and managed more than 5,000 franchisees. John is now the CEO of Loyalty Brands a franchise holding company developed to help launch and manage new and existing franchises. In addition to DryerVentz, Loyalty Brands has brought on several other franchise startups including ATAC, First Choice Business Brokers, Ledgers, Shepherd’s Guide, Estrella Insurance, SearthPath, Zoomin Groomin, Inspection Boys, At Home Eldercare, Loyalty Franchisor, Jomsom, Corks ‘n Crafts, Little Medical School.
Why a DryerVentz Will Work Anywhere
From day one, a DryerVentz Cleaning Service owner/operator can take advantage of 25 years of successful operational expertise experience as well as the proprietary tools, systems and formulas that will allow you to get customers, keep customers and to hit the ground running your own turnkey business in your own protected territory, with unlimited growth.
- All households have dryers; most need inspecting and cleaning, whether they know it or not
- People everywhere are concerned with health and safety
- Household incomes from $40k to $1 million have used us
- There is very little competition, and our territories are huge
- Our proprietary marketing system generates appointments
- We provide our owner/operators with complete support 24/7
- We select owner/operators that want to earn money and expand
- This is an all season, anywhere, anytime business
- Our one man-one van model provides significant monthly profits that you can put in your pocket or use to expand your business by adding trucks, and by acquiring new territories. You can work full time, or part time.
- Our Owner Manager model provides a turnkey business opportunity that an experienced business manager can come into a territory and place opportunity flags all over the territory simultaneously.
- Due to Health, Fire and Safety Risks Dryer Manufacturers and the US Fire Administration recommend inspecting and cleaning dryer vents a minimum of once per year, so each customer you get can be a repeat customer, year over year.
- Households, apartments, senior living centers, pet groomers, and hair salons are your key target audiences.
- Our LocaLOGICS proprietary marketing, scheduling, invoicing and CRM platform allows our franchisees to focus on doing jobs and making money, not spending time on business management.