The DRIPBaR - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
IV vitamin infusion therapy is one of the fastest growing health care services. The DRIPBaR is a cash-based business that gives patient's what they want; support for their healthy lifestyle, proactive care of illness, and options to treat conditions that have not been addressed by orthodox medicine. Learn more now!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$100,000|
|Net Worth Required||$300,000|
|Total Investment||$111,600 – $243,000|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
The DRIPBaR - Franchise Information
Dr. Steve Petteruti, and his nurse practitioner wife Shannon, founded the DRIPBaR with the goal of helping people obtain their best health using advances in intravenous therapies. Their goal was to make DRIPBaR available throughout the nation to anybody who wants to take advantage of their benefits.
People are starting to recognize the power of IV therapies to maintain their best health, or to fight cancer, heart disease and other illnesses. They are seeking out care either to complement, or in place of, conventional treatment options. Client driven; cash base intravenous treatments are a durable change in the healthcare landscape that will only grow in the future and the DRIPBaR will be the leading brand in that space to capture this demand.
The quality and range of our offerings, and the consistent excellence of our services, will distinguish us as the market grows. Healthcare is no longer a passive activity, where people wait for an illness to strike and then react to it. More than ever people want to control of their own health, they want to be proactive. They want non-drug therapies to support the best health. They want what the DRIPBaR has to offer and we are excited to offer our business opportunity.
Why Become a Franchisee?
DRIPBaRs go beyond the fad and deliver substance that will continue to grow for years to come. Once a center has been established, it will be difficult for other competitors to enter the same space.
The DRIPBaR offers many different Intravenous Vitamin Drips that deliver essential nutrients right at the cellular level for maximum absorption. That means that more of what you need to stay healthy and vital is absorbed quickly and safely—all while you kick back and relax at the DRIPBaR.
Liquivida, The Hydration Room, RevIV me, go vida flo; Key seperation is that none are at the level of 797 compiance that DRIPBaR is currently and none offer Health Support drips for cancer and chelation.
The demographics of the DRIPBaR include people with following traits; well educated, majority have post-secondary education. Middle to upper middle class. Innovative, interested in healthcare advances. Men and women are evenly split. Age bracket is 30-70. Internet searches and word-of-mouth are the biggest means of finding us. Any area that can support a Home Depot or Lowe’s, and a Starbucks, likely has a population volume and income to support a Drip Bar.
A Day in the Life of a Franchisee
- The first thing you will have done is establish a first-class team. A visit to the DRIPBaR is more than just a service, it is an experience. The experience should be punctuated with positive energy from the moment the number is dialed.
- Your knowledgeable and affirmative staff will greet your clients by phone or in person. They will make everyone feel welcomed. Returning clients will feel the warmth of familiarity, new clients will have their anxieties and concerns eliminated by the competence of your caring staff.
- Your team will have already taken note of the stock of supplements and nutraceuticals that will be recommended to each client as they come in for their drip. They will have conversational knowledge regarding all the menu items that are sold.
- The nurse and the medical assistant in the infusion area will have arrived early, making sure that the hood is spotless and the mixing area is immaculate.
- They will have started mixing up the infusion that will be used over the next several hours. In some cases, they will make extra bags of the most popular drips, so they are ready to go for walk-in clients with minimal waiting.
- Your staff will attend to every detail of the center, checking expiration dates, making sure that the 'beyond use dates' are all properly addressed. They will have reviewed the checklist for safety regarding every aspect of the center.
- Staff meetings will happen on a weekly basis to keep everything running at top efficiency with high morale.
- You will find that this is a happy business full of satisfied clients, happy workers, and overwhelmingly positive results.
- This is a business that lets you feel great that you are making a wonderful profit by delivering a fantastic service that is making the lives of everybody who enters your center a little bit better.
The DRIPBaR Video(s)