Destination Athlete - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Destination Athlete exists to help youth and high school teams get to their personal destination by providing a one-stop resource with everything a team needs from four key areas: apparel, equipment, fundraising and performance. Everything Team, Everything Better™! Learn more about costs and facts now!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2022
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Destination Athlete - Franchise Information
Leaders in the Youth Sports Industry
Since 2008, the purpose of Destination Athlete® has been to Build Better Communities Through Athletes™. Our franchisees embody the passion and commitment to help youth and high school athletes reach their destination through our wide array of tools and our proven system. All with the guidance and support of an established franchise organization that's behind you every step of the way!
- Enjoy the flexibly of a proven low-cost home-based business model.
- Expand your business at a rate that fits your calendar and life style.
- A robust vendor network, excellent training and national brand support.
- Tap into the expansive youth market according to Wintergreen Research 2018, the youth sports market in the United States is a $15.5 billion-dollar market.
- You are purchasing the full exclusive marketing rights to a county (or counties) in your state. This means you are the sole representative for Destination Athlete® in your territory with the ability to expand.
- Enjoys and are passionate about sports and helping others achieve their goals
- Has relationships with local sports leagues or school athletics
- Love to find solutions for team moms/dads, school coaches, league commissioners, etc.
- Wants to provide exceptional one-on-one customer service for your clients
- Wants flexible, turnkey operation that enables you to make your own schedule
- Gets to choose whether it’s part-time, full-time or full-time with a staff
Building Better Communities Through Athletes™
“Destination Athlete has great business practices and great integrity.” Kevin,
“It’s more than just a business, it’s really getting to know people.” Steve,
“I have three small children and it’s allowed me the opportunity to have the flexibility to enter back into the workforce but still be available to my family.” Heather,
“Having raised two boys in the youth sports market, I realize that it’s a pretty huge market.” Davis,
“This gives me an opportunity to be earning money and yet really enjoy doing it.” Teresa,