Building Kidz School - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Building Kidz is personally rewarding and gives you the opportunity to become financially independent. We have a proven track record of driving industry leading profitability, minimizing initial investment, and helping children around the globe.
Building Kidz School
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2022
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Building Kidz School - Franchise Information
Why Building Kidz School?
Performing Arts and Academics are in our DNA.
We enable you to own a profitable and rewarding business by leveraging our operational excellence and unparalleled curriculum to prepare children for lifelong success while directly benefiting your community.
As a Building Kidz Franchisee, you will:
- Improv the lives of children worldwide – 25% of Franchisor profits are used to help the lives of underprivileged children around the globe.
- Establish commitment, character, and confidence in children through our specialization in Performing Arts and excellent academic curriculum.
- Never be alone! Our collaborative culture starts from day 1. We will guide you through location acquisition, licensing, marketing, and operations. After Opening Day, our regional directors will support you to ensure quality control, operational efficiency, and effective marketing to maximize your profits and minimize your risk.
Owning your own Building Kidz campus is not only personally rewarding, it is a sustainable and highly profitable business!
- Demand is being driven skyward by increased number of women in the workforce, changes in the family structure, and increased awareness by parents of the importance of early childhood education.
- U.S.Bureau of Labor Statistics projects the fastest employment gowth of all industries through 2020 will occur in the child care industry.
- Child Day Care businesses have consistently grown sales through the economic recession and subsequent recovery.
- Profitability continues to improve due to top line growth and enhancements in operations.
- Exceptional gross margins combined with extremely low capital costs enable rapid expansion.
We are looking for exceptional leaders with the following personality traits to join our Building Kidz family:
- You have an unquenchable thirst for improving the lives of children and supporting your community.
- You are a self-starter and are driven to deliver a world class experience for the children at your campus and the parents that have placed their trust in you.
- You are selfless and place the needs of your employees ahead of yours.
- You believe in teamwork, collaboration, and “we” first. You are humble, embrace constructive feedback, and are always looking for ways to improve.
- No early childhood education experience required.
Things to Consider
Deciding to own a Building Kidz School is an important decision; at a minimum, here are some things to consider:
- What are my goals for my career and my life?
- Do I believe in the importance of early childhood education?
- Do I believe in the medical research stating the benefits of performing arts on young children?
- Do I believe the demand exists for child care and early childhood education in the geographical area I am interested in?
- Can I leverage my education, work experience, and life experiences to help me run a successful business?
- Do I have the time, energy, and financial strength to open and operate a world class campus?
If you answered yes, let's get started!