A Buyer's Choice Home Inspections - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
A Buyer's Choice Home Inspections is a franchised home inspection company, with over 150 locations in 6 countries worldwide, that provide a complete range of home inspection services to ensure you can make your home purchase with complete confidence.
A Buyer's Choice Home Inspections
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$30,000|
|Total Investment||$40,000 – $43,000|
|Financing Assistance||3rd Party|
|# of Existing Units||185|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
A Buyer's Choice Home Inspections - Franchise Information
The Home Inspection Industry Is Solid
From the late 1990s and into the first part of this century, the home inspection industry has been growing by leaps and bounds. As the demands of the home buying public and the regulations regarding real estate have evolved, more and more people have been turning to home inspectors whenever they undertake real estate transactions.
In fact, today almost 95% of home sales involve the services of a home inspector. These services improve consumer confidence and lead to an increase in the success rate of home sales. These days, home buyers know that a home inspection improves the chances that they are making the right decision when buying a new home.
Why a Home Inspection Franchise?
A Home Inspection business provides many benefits. You can work from a home office, therefore eliminating one of the main expenses of traditional businesses. You don’t need to spend a lot of money acquiring inventory, nor do you need to deal with hiring and managing staff, doing payroll, or other human resource issues.
There are basically two ways to start a business.
You can start a business from scratch, or buy into a franchise business. The advantages of buying a franchise are many. A franchise operation minimizes the risk associated with starting a business.
If you are seeking financing, a franchise provides a solid business plan and model with which you can approach a bank or other financial institution. With the knowledge and support gained from the franchise, franchisees have a much better chance at overall business success.
Why A Buyer’s Choice?
- A Buyer’s Choice is a leader in the Home Inspection Industry with 200+ Locations in 19 countries and growing.
- No experience is required and we educate our franchisees to become an integral part of the buying and selling process, bringing value to each transaction they are involved in. Many of our franchisees are from retail and other service-related backgrounds.
- Our superior training and support provide all of the tools needed to be successful.
Training You For Success
- Pre-Training - Pre-Training involves a period of guided home study; we walk you through the entire process to get you ready for the next stage. Our business coaching begins the day that you sign your franchise agreement and ramps up while you prepare for our Home Inspector Boot Camp.
- Home Inspector Boot Camp - This is an intensive interactive course at our head office. Your professional trainers will guide you through all technical subjects pertaining to inspecting, including customer service, field training, marketing, business law, operations, staffing, and all relevant business topics in order to successfully operate your business. It concludes with participation of actual customer inspections and a test inspection, followed by graduation ceremonies and a certificate of completion.
- Home Market Training - After graduating from boot camp, you are then guided through our mentoring program which includes an ongoing weekly training call which continues for a minimum of 6 months. Upon completion of our comprehensive and jam-packed training you will feel a tremendous sense of accomplishment and confidence to operate and succeed in your new business.
- Follow-Up Support and Training - Our follow-up support and training is unique to the industry. Our program walks you through the challenges of new business ownership by providing telephone and email technical support, as well as marketing training in your home territory with on-site support from your Regional Manager – all designed to ramp up your business efficiently and quickly.