Always Best Care Senior Services - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Since 1996, Always Best Care has helped seniors & families with non-medical, in-home care and assisted living placement services. Select locations also offer skilled Home Health Care. Take control of your destiny and build your future while making a difference in people’s lives- request more info now!
Always Best Care Senior Services
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$30,000|
|Total Investment||$75,000 – $125,000|
|Financing Assistance||3rd Party|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Always Best Care Senior Services - Franchise Information
A One of a Kind Opportunity
- 40.2 million people in the USA (13% of the population) are 65 and older
- The US population of 65 and older will double over the next 30 years - by 2040, one in five Americans (about 81.2 million people, or 20% of the population) will be 65 and older!
- The 85+ population is expected to grow even faster, increasing nearly 150% over the next 30 years, from 5.7 million in 2010 to 14.2 million by 2040!
- Run their entire operation with optimal efficiency.
- Capture additional revenue streams including assisted living placement, Medicare and skilled care.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer service with state of the industry quality control technologies.
- Recruit, train, support, retain and continue to educate their staff of care givers.
- Low start-up costs
- No medical or health care experience required
- Three distinct revenue streams
- Exclusive territories
- No equipment or inventory
- Extensive training
- Aggressive national marketing
- Corporate and full-time local support
- Leads generated by ABC