WaterStation Technology - Business Opportunity
Quick Business Summary
Based in the Greater Seattle Area, WaterStation Technology stands on the forefront of water purification and filtration. We have in our hands a truly watershed technology that is not only potentially more lucrative than the bottled water industry, but also much more ecologically responsible and sound.
Business Cost, Fees & Facts
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
WaterStation Technology - Business Information
- Water is the second fastest growing category in grocery stores
- Alkaline water being the fastest segment of all grocery out of thousands of inventory items
- "Sweet Spot" providing Joint Venture Partnership investors long-term growth
Our Machine - WST-700:
The WST-700 is a bulk water vending machine. Here are the highlights of our machine.
- State-of-the-Art Technology Integration
- Tracks system components and revenue in real-time
- Reports in real-time
- Notifies operations teams if issues arise
Purified, great tasting water to consumers
- Alkaline based (this is what consumers want) - Fastest growing segment in grocery!
- Keeping plastic out of landfills and delivery trucks off the road - More and more cities are watching plastic waste and water related issues - in 2019 China will no longer take waste products
- (72” h) x (37” w) x (37” d)
Multiple payment platforms
- Cash/coin, Debit/Credit, Mobile payment, or we can outfit them so customers pay at the cash register
- More payment platforms than any other machine in the market
- Additional payment platform options increase sales by 10% - 35% over competition, per machine
- Three advertising platforms for additional revenue: one static and two digital (local and national) - Generate revenue 24/7
We partner with Joint Venture investors to deliver a completely passive, total turnkey investment opportunity.
Our model, which is described below, allows investors the opportunity to partner with WaterStation Technology in supplying the purist water to consumers throughout the United States.
Joint Venture Partnership Investment Program
- 33 machine package = $280,500
- 66 machine package = $561,000
- 100 machine package = $850,000
This is a passive investment opportunity; the business model is executed by WaterStation Management, a division of WaterStation Technology. The responsibilities in the model are included in the investment price, there are no hidden fees or additional costs.
Additionally, investors should enter this agreement with the understanding that this is a passive, long-term investment. The decision to partner with specific grocery and convenience stores, as well as the evaluation for placement in specific regions, states and cities are all done with a long-term view in mind. Of course, the foundation of all decisions is to create the greatest returns to investor partners, the greatest value to partner locations, and to enter the best investor/location partnerships for WaterStation Technology: we intentionally put “create the greatest returns to investor partners” as our first priority.
The business model is as follows:
- WaterStation Technology secures partner locations (typically grocery or convenience store locations)
- WST’s sales teams are always securing locations to meet demand from investors and to achieve greater market penetration
- Machines are purchased by investor (10 [Veterans only], 33, 66 or 100 machines)
- WaterStation Technology assembles, ships and installs machines
- Machines are all manufactured locally and assembled at WST’s office or off campus warehouses.
- WaterStation Technology maintains machines for life of partnership
- Updates advertisements, changes out filters, collects money, cleans the machines, etc...
- WaterStation Technology sends check to investors and business locations for their share of the revenue on a monthly basis.
- Investors have access to their machines through a web portal to view real time - daily, weekly, monthly, allowing investors to track their machines, without having to visit each location or wait for reports
- Allowing investors to track their machines, without having to visit each location or wait for reports. This allows investors to oversee their investment in real-time
- WaterStation Technology moves underperforming machines (definition of underperforming machines will be specified in the contract).