BrightStar Care - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
BrightStar Care has proven to be both pandemic and recession resistant by providing skilled and non-skilled in-home health care and medical staffing. Our franchisees improve the health and quality of life for their clients while easing the caregiving burden on their loved ones.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
BrightStar Care - Franchise Information
With BrightStar Care you’ll separate yourself from all others in this competitive space by providing A Higher Standard of care with access to revenue opportunities uniquely available to the BrightStar Care network. The Joint Commission, a nationally recognized healthcare standards organization that accredits renowned facilities like the Mayo Clinic, has named BrightStar Care an “Enterprise Champion for Quality” for the eighth consecutive year. As the only home care company to receive such a distinction, many opportunities are available to our franchisees. In addition to providing a full continuum of award winning skilled and non-skilled in-home health care we’ve also developed National Account relationships to drive referrals to your business in areas such as:
- Commercial Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- COVID Testing including airlines, airports, manufacturing plants, offices and more
- Clinical Trials – We’re providing nurses to one of the nation’s largest vaccine trials
- Access to National Accounts and medical staffing including Military and VA
Nurses and caregivers are the difference maker in our business. BrightStar Care has more "Best of Home Care" awards than any other brand, further instilling our commitment to a high-quality, full continuum of care across our entire franchise system. With a retention rate three times the national average, we and our franchisees strive to be the employer of choice with creative ways to retain the best and the brightest members of our team.
As we navigate through the pandemic and a looming recession, BrightStar Care franchisees are positioned for growth. The number of seniors needing our care gets larger every day. We’re already serving nearly 12,000 families every week, employing 20,000 caregivers and 3,500 nurses across our nearly 340 locations – and these number continue to grow.
If you’re looking for a business where you can provide a service that truly makes a difference in your community, you’ve found it with BrightStar Care.
Here are some more reasons why:
- FIVE Revenue Streams/Not Limited to Companion and Personal Care-Senior care (non-medical & medical), private pay home health care, National Accounts and medical staffing
- Scalable business model-with uncapped revenue potential
- $1,925,681 Average Revenue *-for franchisees 1st. location
- $355,689 Average National Account Revenue* for franchisees 1st. location
*This information is published in the Item 19 of our 4/1/2020 Franchise Disclosure Document along with additional information regarding franchisee first agency average revenues and gross margins. *2019 average unit revenue for all first franchise locations that were open 12+ months as of 12/31/2019, per our 4/1/2020 FDD - Item 19. ** 2019 National Account average revenue generated was for first franchisee agencies open at least 12 months as of December 31, 2019 per our 4/1/2020 FDD - Item 19.A new franchisee’s results may differ from these represented performances. There is no assurance that you will do as well and you must accept that risk. This offering is made by prospectus only.
No medical or health care background required! Over 70% of our owners have no healthcare background. This business is about building relationships with your team and referral sources to deliver A Higher Standard customer experience.
Attributes of the Ideal Candidate
- Strong management and/or marketing or sales background
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks in the ever-changing medical industry
- Ability to inspire and lead a team
- Appreciation for the nurses and caregivers on the front line providing essential services
- Most of our franchisees have had a personal experience with home care
- Possess the desire to make a difference in the lives of the families we serve every day
- Outgoing personality
- Goal & process oriented
- Ability to follow a franchise system
- Medical background is welcome but not required.
Training And Support
The BrightStar Advantage:
- Proven System with nearly 20 years in this industry
- Extensive multi-week training program for new owners and boot camp training for designated roles
- Ongoing support from our field operations team providing business coaching & consulting
- Proprietary Software & Business Solution Technology-BrightStar has developed a fully integrated platform to simplify your business operation with full mobile capabilities for your team of caregivers
- And much, much more...
Military & Veteran Promotions
Vet Fran Discount: $5,000 off the franchise fee
BrightStar Care Video
Press Releases & Awards