Twinkle Toes Nanny Agency - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Twinkle Toes was born to help other families find quality care for their children, without the added hassle and costs. We're looking for franchise owners who are connected to their community, have a love for making a difference in the lives of nannies and families. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Twinkle Toes Nanny Agency
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Twinkle Toes Nanny Agency - Franchise Information
Hello, I'm Kristy and I am the founder of Twinkle Toes™ Nanny Agency, and the owner of the Gainesville and Tampa, Florida locations. I founded Twinkle Toes when I was having trouble finding a nanny service for my own children. I was a nanny myself for over ten years so I knew the industry well, but there were no local agencies that were meeting my needs. Twinkle Toes was born to help other families find quality care for their children, without the added hassle and costs.
The best part of my job is knowing that we are able to reduce the stress felt by families in finding reliable childcare. I love that our families trust us to provide high-quality, reliable childcare. I also enjoy that we are able to make the process of finding a family more convenient for our nannies.
We're looking for franchise owners who are connected to their community, have a love for making a difference in the lives of nannies and families, organized, responsive, strong customer service skills, and believe in our mission of providing reliable, quality, and hassle-free child care. Franchisees can work from home (except for when meeting nannies for interviews), so overhead is very low!
- Proven business model
- Standard operating procedures manual
- 3 day in-person training by a corporate trainer
- Use of the Twinkle Toes trademarked name and logos
- Marketing plan that is made specifically for your territory
- Marketing starter pack that includes all of the startup materials you will need
- Creation of an email address and website for your location
- Ongoing support from corporate and from the Twinkle Toes network.
- For the first 3 months of ownership we don't charge any fees. We want you to spend that time learning the business, implementing the marketing plan, and getting on your feet in order to have a successful business. After the first 3 months,the royalty fee is 3% of gross monthly revenue.
A Day in the Life of a Franchisee
In the beginning you'll be doing a lot of marketing and networking to get your name out there. Once you're up and running you'll spend your days conducting nanny interviews, in-home family meetings, running background checks, processing payroll, sending invoices, and answering phone calls and emails from new families. Don't worry, we'll train you on all of this!
Request more information now!