Total Row Fitness - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
As a Total Row Franchise owner, you will have access to our industry knowledge, unique structure, and proven fitness concepts. Combining this with our flexible operating model allows you to customize our experience to fit your goals. Targeting the small to midsize markets. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Total Row Fitness
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$60,000|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Total Row Fitness - Franchise Information
Why Own a Total Row Fitness Franchise? Unique. Low Barrier to Entry. Flexible Operating Models.
Total Row was created in 2016, with a simple belief: group fitness should be more accessible, more effective, and more impactful to a diverse set of members. By utilizing rowing as the central cardio component, Total Row classes are low-impact and calorie-torchers! With the addition of our suspension bands, kettle bells, slam balls, and more, each class is unique and fun! Classes are scalable to any age or ability, meaning anyone from an Olympian to a novice is welcome! Participants can expect to burn up to 900 calories per class!
As a Total Row Franchise owner, you will have access to our industry knowledge, unique structure, and proven fitness concepts. Combining this with our flexible operating model allows you to customize our experience to fit your goals!
Be a First Mover! Own a Total Row Franchise today!
A Unique Franchise Model that Fits Your Goals
- Unique - Total Row offers a chance to join one of the fastest growing sectors of the fitness industry (currently valued at more than $600 million)! Total Row takes a professional platform and combines it with a community-first approach, providing a unique fitness experience and concept. Don’t miss these early-mover advantages!
- Scalable - Total Row has the lowest barrier to entry of any rowing franchise! The operating structure is based on a low fixed cost structure that provides a flexible and scalable model. All good businesses allow for profitable growth, and Total Row is no different! Because of our affordable, low fixed-cost structure, profitability is reached at lower thresholds than peers. This means that our model is easy to get started, with growth benefiting your bottom line!
- Flexible - We provide you with our years of experience as real Total Row owners, where we’ve taught thousands of crew members. We also provide a full suite of classes, training manuals, and tips. However, we want you to bring your own personality and background into Total Row – our flexible model will combine your expertise and vision with ours, to create the personal business you’ve always desired!
Low Fees Drive Faster Profitability - Focus YOUR money on YOUR Success!
Total Row’s initial investment range, franchise fee, and royalty are significantly less than peers. This reduced cost structure allows you to focus your funds where they matter – growing your business! Get cash flow positive quicker, generate better operating margins, and reduce ongoing financing costs, with a low initial investment.
Total Row Franchise is also listed on the SBA Registry, allowing candidates to obtain funding through the SBA – the most widely used funding source in franchising. Being on the SBA Registry means that Total Row meets all of their lending requirements.
Why Everyone Should be Rowing
It is no secret that rowing’s popularity is exploding across the nation, as seen from recent articles by Men’s Health, Aaptiv, Outside Magazine, and Shape, to name just a few! We highlight 3 major reasons why:
- Total Body - Not only is rowing an amazing cardio exercise, it targets 9 of 11 major muscle groups with each stroke (that’s about 90% of your body!). Indoor rowing, even without the added benefit of our targeted circuit training, is one of the most complete exercises available. Members should expect to burn up to 900 calories per hour.
- Low Impact - Rowing provides a perfect cross training workout for any athlete, and it is scalable to any injury or ability. Rowing won’t leave your body feeling trashed after, and is perfect for recovering from injury. Our water rowers provide a no impact workout that is easy on the joints.
- Available to Anyone - We like to tout the fact that our classes have had an Olympic gold medalist sitting next to a senior citizen – yes, this actually happened! Because of its low-impact nature, and your ability to dictate and scale the workout tempo and resistance on our world-class Water Rowers, members of any level will experience all of the benefits indoor rowing offers!
Total Row Fitness Video(s)