Toastique - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Are you looking for a healthy food concept that aligns with the need for wholesome meals served with convenience? Introducing Toastique, a unique spin on the typical wellness-focused juice & smoothie bar. Toastique takes everything that’s perfect about a locally-owned & operated restaurant & adds the extra assurance of a proven business model.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Toastique - Franchise Information
Does your town have enough quick, go-to options to meet the growing demand for healthy eating in 2021?
Toastique is in a unique position among fast-casual restaurants in 2021: As a franchise that was already founded with healthy eating in mind, it’s uniquely poised to take advantage of the renewed importance put on health and wellness.
More than a gourmet toast and juice franchise, Toastique offers wholesome, convenient options both for people on the go, and also those who want a comfortable, relaxed place to meet up with friends for brunch and conversation!
Customers are loving the food and the fact that they have a new quick, healthy go-to option in their town. But Owners love the compact and efficient design of Toastique, which helps keep the initial investment low:
- Initial investment: 280k
- Liquid capital required: $150k
Even as the future of traditional dining looks to make a comeback, Toastique is already thriving by being positioned in the center of a multi-industry boom.
At the intersection of healthy eating and healthy revenue
Not only does Toastique operate in the $1 TRILLION health food industry, but the
- The $1 trillion health food industry
- The $500 million acai berry industry
- The $98 million juice industry
- The $384 million fast-casual industry
A toast to 2021 and all that’s to come! Apart from taking advantage of healthier eating trends, Toastique thrives as a result of its simple business model and low-maintenance setup...
Open within 2 months and start generating revenue right away!
The compact, efficient design keeps the initial investment low and helps Owners generate revenue more quickly!
- Start the process today, and be up and running within 2 months!
- There’s minimal equipment required
- This all helps keep the initial investment low — starting at just $280k!
- Multiple revenue streams — dine-in, takeout and delivery
The focus on healthy food and our simple model helped Toastique thrive in 2020, when other restaurants were struggling.
And while the fun, be-your-own-boss lifestyle and potential revenue of being a Toastique Owner is rewarding on its own, helping your community get healthier might be the most rewarding part of owning a Toastique…
A toast to healthier eating in 2021
It’s not just the “quarantine 15” that’s got people talking about eating healthier in 2021: people realized — maybe more than ever — the importance of eating well for overall health and wellness.
- 60% want to feel healthier and lose weight by exercising and eating better1
- 79% of consumers globally want to eat and drink healthier as a result of pandemic2
People need more options to cater to healthier lifestyles, and there aren’t enough quick and healthy places around!
- “Healthy” restaurants often serve sugar and sodium-heavy foods
- Toastique services locally sourced, actually healthy food!
- There is no direct competition to Toastique — it’s the only gourmet toast and juice franchise in the country!
Healthy eating is a top priority, but eating out in general is something that Americans have missed a LOT in 2020 and look forward to getting back to…
86% say that eating out is #1 on their to-do list for 2021
To say people are ready to get out of the house and dine out again is an understatement. While Toastique is able to serve a population that wants healthier food, they’re also providing a place for people to get together, chat and have brunch again!
- 81% of Americans 18 and older said that dining out was one of the activities they miss that used to provide them with the most joy
- 86% put “dining out” as #1 on their list of things they would do first when they were able
Source: QSR Magazine
Ready to open a Toastique in your town? Here’s who we’re looking for:
While you don’t need to have a day of restaurant experience under your belt to own a Toastique, it can certainly help you be more successful more quickly. Here’s what we really look for in a Franchise Owner:
- Strong business management background
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Passionate about health and wellness
- Outgoing and friendly
We’re now franchising nationwide! Be part of the healthy eating revolution that’s currently underway — get in on the ground floor with a franchise that’s already paving the way for the future of fast-casual dining.