Toastique - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Are you looking for a healthy food concept that aligns with the need for wholesome meals served with convenience? Introducing Toastique, a unique spin on the typical wellness-focused juice & smoothie bar. Toastique takes everything that’s perfect about a locally-owned & operated restaurant & adds the extra assurance of a proven business model.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Toastique - Franchise Information
Are you looking for a healthy food concept that aligns with the current necessity for ‘grab-and-go’ service? Introducing Toastique, an ideal concept for anyone looking to combine their passion for healthy living with an opportunity for financial success.
Fun Fact: Our first location made over $1 MILLION in its first year...with ZERO paid advertising or marketing campaigns!
Toastique takes a proven model - cold-pressed juices, smoothies, and acaí bowls- and adds an innovative menu of healthy, customizable gourmet toasts to set it apart from virtually any other fast-casual franchise experience anyone has ever offered before!
Own part of the $1 TRILLION health food industry by bringing an amazing, truly healthy product to members of your community- Own a Toastique!
2021 is the PERFECT year to open a Toastique- here’s why!
- Toastique was perfectly situated to take on the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic by pivoting to a takeout and delivery-only model- a move which has allowed our locations to remain fully operational through 2020.
- The health food industry is currently BOOMING, and is projected to surge even higher thanks to increased urgency for people to live a healthier lifestyle and preserve their own well-being.
- Due to unfortunate restaurant closures as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, prime commercial real estate is more abundant and affordable than it’s been in years. That means our industry-leading low build-out cost is about to get even lower!
- As the future of the traditional dine-in restaurant remains uncertain, emerging, grab-and-go healthy concepts like Toastique are poised for phenomenal success.
- The face of fast-casual dining is changing to meet the demands of customers looking for convenient options they can feel good about.
If you’re serious about contributing to your community’s wellness, serving all-natural, organic foods you believe in, and making money while you’re at it, Toastique is the investment opportunity for you!
Why Choose Us?
Have you always dreamed of opening a business that speaks to your health and wellness ideals as well as supports your financial and career goals? Maybe you’ve even thought about starting your own smoothie or juice bar from scratch. What if there was a way to invest in a simple concept that gives you the opportunity to run the business of your dreams with the full support of an experienced corporate team?
Toastique takes everything that’s perfect about a locally-owned and operated restaurant and adds the extra assurance of a proven business model and an outstanding support network, making it simpler to achieve your entrepreneurial goals. Owning a Toastique means being able to:
- Open With Confidence- Our first location earned over $1 MILLION during its first year in business- and we’ve remained profitable despite the COVID-19 pandemic!
- Promote Healthy Living- As wellness becomes a paramount concern in our society, business owners in the healthy food space are finding that HEALTH=WEALTH!
- Minimize Risk- Increase your potential for faster ramp-up and ROI, thanks to our simple business model.
- Keep Overhead Low- Our compact, efficient design keeps buildout costs low while driving traffic into your doors- we built our first 2 locations in 40 days each!
- Maintain Multiple Revenue Streams- Serve customers via dine-in, takeout, or delivery options, as well as the unlimited potential for catering opportunities!
Raise a TOAST to 2021!
Over the past several years, gourmet toast has taken off as a highly sought-after menu item in cities across the globe. People everywhere have fallen in love with this simple yet delicious dish to the point where it has become a popular meme. Why, then, is it so hard to find a grab-and-go café that offers customizable toast creations on its menu alongside healthy smoothies and juices? Toastique is on a mission to change all that.
Did you know…
- Toastique’s unique product offering of upscale toast puts us in our own market segment. There is literally NO other national gourmet toast-focused franchise concept on Earth!
- Americans are currently spending nearly $900,000 per month on trendy avocado toast, up from $17,000 in 2014.
- The immense popularity and cult following that avocado toast has gained over the past few years has caused a sharp increase in demand that is expected to continue over the coming years.
By pioneering a brand that puts the focus on gourmet toast creations, Toastique Franchise Owners are setting themselves up for next to no competition on a local or national level!
This is the first time in Toastique’s history that we’re awarding franchise opportunities outside of Washington, D.C. area. We are looking for strong franchise candidates who can help us build our brand in markets across the U.S. Does this sound like you?
- Are you passionate about health and wellness? Can you see yourself serving as an ambassador of healthy eating to your community?
- Do you possess a strong work ethic and a desire to build a business empire?
- Are you outgoing and friendly, with outstanding communication skills and a commitment to excellent customer service?
- Do you possess a strong business management background with experience in the fast-paced hospitality or food-service industry?
If we just described you, we want to meet you!
Training And Support
One of the best aspects of franchising with Toastique is knowing you’ll be receiving direct, hands-on support from our Founders themselves! Here’s what you can expect from our corporate support team as a Toastique Franchise Owner:
- Training- Our two-week program covers all the basics through 4 hours of classroom instruction and 126 hours of on-the-job training at our corporate location in Washington, D.C.
- Ongoing Support- Our corporate team will be on hand to ensure your Grand Opening goes smoothly, then stay in touch via bi-monthly phone calls to keep you up to date on the latest promotions and events. We take pride in being available 24/7 when our Franchise Owners need us- we’re always just a phone call away!
- Field Support- Toastique co-Founder and Construction Manager Kyle Izett will personally assist with site selection, construction, and inspection/permitting process to ensure a quick buildout. Kyle will also compare quotes to ensure your buildout comes in at or below market costs, saving you money and increasing your ROI potential.
- Marketing Support- We’ve built an impressive social media following with dedicated fans who tend to do the bulk of the marketing for us! In addition to our incredible word-of-mouth, our team will assist with local marketing efforts to get you noticed.
From a young age, Toastique Founder Brianna Keefe’s passion for health, wellness, and fitness motivated her to create fresh smoothies and juices during high school.
As a D1 collegiate athlete, Brianna began experimenting with toast creations to provide the perfect combination of carbs, protein, and healthy fats in an easy, grab-and-go form. These toast masterpieces inspired the idea of a café that would combine her delicious, healthy, on-the-go toasts with the already-proven concept of smoothies and cold-pressed juices.
After bringing her idea to her boyfriend, George “Kyle” Izett, he offered to use his background in commercial construction to design the first location, and was able to complete the buildout in only 40 days!
Brianna and Kyle’s first Toastique location opened in the Wharf district of Washington, D.C. in 2018 to overwhelmingly positive feedback. Toastique was such a big hit that the couple generated over $1 million in sales in their first year.
In 2019, Brianna and Kyle opened a second location in Alexandria, VA, followed by a third Toastique in Washington’s Navy Yard district. Despite opening in summer 2020, at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, the newest Toastique location is proving to be just as popular as its two predecessors.
During the events of the 2020 pandemic, Toastique has been able to quickly pivot their model,
implementing third-party delivery options and online ordering with great success. After repeated
requests to expand, Brianna and George decided that their gourmet toast business was too good to keep confined to the Northeast, and decided to begin franchising across the country!