The Maids Home Service - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Join the franchise that Entrepreneur magazine has ranked No. 1 in the residential cleaning industry. The Maids Home Service franchisees have been the key to making The Maids the quality leader in residential cleaning, and in turn we offer them the potential to make it big.
The Maids Home Service
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
The Maids Home Service - Franchise Information
Become a Part of the Best Cleaning Franchise in the World
The Maids, founded in 1979, is a leading residential cleaning company in North America. The Maids is a quality leader among the many cleaning companies in the industry, with more than 160 franchise owners serving over 90 major U.S. and Canadian cities.
Are you an entrepreneur looking for a new opportunity to grow a successful business? Being a franchisee with The Maids is an exciting chance to join a thriving network of other business owners and experts.
The Maids is the only residential cleaning company to clean for health.
We hand-wash floors, make faucets squeaky clean and leave doorknobs germ-free. The Maids’ vacuums use HEPA filtration to catch wayward dust bunnies, removing up to 99% of all dust, allergens, bacteria, pet dander, pollen and other pollutants. We use environmentally preferable cleaning products that are safe for pets and children.
Why The Maids?
- Start your business on the road to success: With The Maids, you'll gain access to world-class support, a powerful brand, and a proven, effective operational system.
- We help you stay efficient, so you can grow your business: Through time and motion studies, our founder, Dan Bishop determined that the most effective and efficient way to clean a home is by using a team of four.
- Innovative process helps you reach your business goals: Innovation continues daily in every aspect of the business from cutting edge scheduling software to regular educational webinars that focus on drivers of business growth.
Why You Should Join Us
- The Maids has been ranked among the top 100 fastest-growing franchises by Entrepreneur magazine in its Franchise 500 ranking for the last six years.
- Ranked as the #1 residential cleaning franchise by Entrepreneur magazine in its Franchise 500 ranking.
Ranked #1 in residential cleaning by the Franchise Business Review for franchisee satisfaction.
- We are the only residential cleaning company ranked one of “25 Franchise High Performers”* by the Wall Street Journal.
The Maids Expertise
Training and Tools
The Maids goes far beyond traditional brick and mortar classroom training. Leveraging in-house expertise, virtual, instructor-led training, in-person instruction, and a web-based learning platform, we use a blended-learning approach to educate you and your employees.
You Receive Best-in-Class Performance Support, Including:
- 7 weeks of start-up Foundation Training
- 8 days of Administrative and Technical Cleaning System Training at The Maids’ corporate headquarters
- 4 days of Power Training at your new location to train your first team
- Access to a state-of-the-art learning platform
- Web-based, virtual led training and illustrated quick reference guides
- Sales and customer service training
One of the biggest questions you probably ask is “How will I find customers?” The Maids’ marketing support, planning and training focuses on finding and retaining customers through our strong brand, quality service and multi-channel marketing execution.
When you come on board as a franchisee, The Maids connects you with certified executive business coaches for daily support and motivation. In short, The Maids provides everything you need to build a successful business.
When It Comes to Support Tools and Resources, You Can Expect:
- Training webinars on topics important to the operation of your business
- Standardized software
- OSHA (safety) and human resources support
- Access to preferred vendorsA national call center
- Corporate e-newsletter with up-to-date information
- Web-based information portal with thousands of resources
- Strong peer support
When you own your business, you own your future.
Most of our diverse franchisees have no experience in residential cleaning, but they are driven, have business acumen, are great communicators, and have the desire and enthusiasm to build a large customer base.
We’re interested in smart business people with strong leadership and people skills who are keen enough to spot a top franchise opportunity.
Please request information below now to learn more about owning your own The Maids franchise!
We offer in house financing on the territory investment and also help with 3rd party financing.
Military & Veteran Promotions
The Maids offers a 20% Military Discount on the territory price.