Taco Time is a quick-service restaurant chain offering a tasty variety of freshly prepared, home-style, Mexican fare. No one takes more pride in the food they serve than we do at Taco Time restaurants. From humble beginnings in Eugene, Oregon back in 1959, the Taco Time restaurant chain has risen to its position today as the quality leader in the Mexican quick service restaurant franchise industry.
We offer quality, fresh ingredients in large portions with a special blend of spices to create a unique flavor profile. While other Mexican quick service restaurants cut corners, we take the time to do it right. We use real aged cheddar cheese, boneless, skinless, all-white chicken, domestic lean ground beef, ripe tomatoes, tangy cilantro and juicy limes. Real ingredients make better food.
Our Franchise Ownership Experience
Kahala, franchisor of the Taco Time brand, is proud of the extensive support provided to our franchisees. When you join the Taco Time brand, you'll never be alone, because we'll be with you every step of the way. Our dedicated Taco Time team will assist you with important pre-opening steps such as site selection, design and construction, as well as a grand opening plan. Our proven operating system and industry experience enables us to keep the cost of entry and operating costs as low as possible.
Facts & Figures
- $30,000 franchise fee*
- $250,000 net worth
- $100,000 liquid, non-financed funds
- Estimated start-up costs: $663,400 - $1,339,550*
- Royalty fee: 6% of gross sales**
- Advertising fee: 4% of gross sales
- Average time to open is 6-8 months
- Interested candidates should have $80,000 available in order to qualify for this opportunity.
Recognized For Excellence
Taco Time® is a respected brand among the quick-service restaurant category and is recognized for its excellence by many of the industry publications.
- #337 on the 2013 "Franchise 500" List in Entrepreneur Magazine
- #102 on the 2012 "Top Global Franchises" List in Entrepreneur Magazine
- #236 on the 2010 Franchise Times "The Next 100 Top Franchises"
- #126 on the 2010 "Top Global Franchises" List in Entrepreneur Magazine
- Recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine in 2009's "Top 120 Restaurant Franchises"
- #158 on the 2009 "Top Global Franchises" List in Entrepreneur Magazine
- #186 on Restaurants & Institutions 2009 "Top 400 Restaurant Chains" Ranking
*This fee is for a traditional location and does not include any discounts that may be applicable. Different fees may apply for other types of locations.
**Traditional locations may have a $400/week royalty minimum.
Franchise Disclaimer Notice: This is not an offer of a franchise nor is any communication directed by or for Kahala Franchising, L.L.C. (or its agents) to the residents of any jurisdiction that requires registration of a franchise before it is offered and sold in that jurisdiction. No Taco Time® franchise will be sold to any resident of any jurisdiction until the offering has been exempted from the requirements of, or duly registered in and declared effective by, such jurisdiction and the required Franchise Disclosure Document has been delivered to the prospective franchisee before the sale in compliance with applicable law. An offer of a franchise can only be made by a Franchise Disclosure Document. The Franchisor of the Taco Time brand is Kahala Franchising, L.L.C.
9311 E. Via de Ventura, Scottsdale, Arizona 85258. For Washington residents only: Registration Number is: 80025986. For Minnesota residents only: Registration Number is: F-7226.
8.0693_©2012-2013 Kahala Franchising, L.L.C. Taco Time and the Taco Time design are registered trademarks of Kahala Franchising, L.L.C. All other referenced trademarks are the property of their respective owners.