Steri-Clean - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Steri-Clean specializes in crime scenes clean up and hoarding remediation. The brand and founder Cory Chalmers has been often featured on the hit TV series Hoarders. Let us show you how we maximize profits and minimize expenses of our franchise owners This is a unique business without a lot of competitors.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Steri-Clean - Franchise Information
Crime Scene Steri-Clean is known as THE BIOHAZARD INDUSTRY LEADER. President and CEO, Cory Chalmers, has been leading the biohazard industry since it was born. As a national speaker, trainer, and industry expert, you are buying more than just a franchise, you are buying into the most trusted company in the industry. Since 1995, Crime Scene Steri-Clean has proven to be the crime scene cleanup company to go to when faced with any biohazard situation.
- Focused 2 week training program for all franchise owners and their initial team. Training includes all aspects of proper biohazard remediation, hoarding/clutter remediation, office management, and billing standards.
- We provide you the tools to build and grow your business with marketing support and system training during the initial training and ongoing training as needed at your facility
- 24 hour call center staffed with knowledgeable, professional staff to field and transfer calls to you, submit work orders, and dispatch technicians on emergency biohazard calls
- Custom-built application software system for all franchisees to easily track service requests, follow-up with clients to ensure their satisfaction, and provide feedback to the franchise
- Referral leads and appointments from the #1 searched hoarding resources website in the world
- Exclusive custom built webpages for your defined territory/territories
- Plus much more!
An Award-Winning Franchise
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award – Spirit of the Entrepreneur
- Outstanding Community Service Award – Victims Assistance Program
- Champion Award – Victims Assistance Program
- Philanthropic Award Nominee – NAPO
Of all the classes and training I have ever attended, this has been, hands down, the best! We are proud to be a part of the Steri-Clean family! Heidi Lamkin, Cincinnati, OH
The training was great! I feel like I am going back to New York armed with a wealth of information and insight enough to land almost every potential customer! Doug Baruchin, New York, NY
There is no substitute to owning your own business, yet still having the incredible 24-hour support and resources from Cory and his staff. Chapin Fowler, Sacramento, CA
Steri-Clean has been a fulfilling career change for me. It was amazing to see how fast this franchise grew and how busy we became following Cory’s model for marketing and operations. Tony Moser, Chicago, IL
While in our initial training in California, we were not even open yet and we were able to book two weeks worth of jobs that started as soon as we got home! Marc and Rachel Cline, Pittsburgh, PA
It's truly great to be part of an organization that focuses on making such an impact on the people we help every day. Since our opening in January, we have been consistently booking jobs 3-4 weeks out! Nick and John Wall, Dallas, TX