SET STUDIOS™ - Showcase Educational Theatre - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
SET STUDIOS™ is a children’s enrichment/edutainment program for children aged 7-18, teaching the principles of musical theater through instruction in acting, voice and dance. A BACKGROUND IN MUSICAL THEATER REQUIRED. Learn more now!
SET STUDIOS™ - Showcase Educational Theatre
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
SET STUDIOS™ - Showcase Educational Theatre - Franchise Information
SET STUDIOS™ is a children’s enrichment/edutainment program for children aged 7-18, teaching the principles of musical theater through instruction in acting, voice and dance. The SET STUDIOS™ franchise capitalizes on the expanding children’s enrichment & edutainment sector through Saturday three-hour classes, one-hour after-school classes, summer camps, holiday camps, private dance and voice lessons, competitions and theater workshops. Research has shown that instruction in acting and music can be effectively used to improve children’s self-esteem, self-confidence, speaking and communication, creative thinking and problem solving skills.
A COMPELLING BUSINESS
- Expanding but underserved after-school enrichment "edutainment" market
- Low-cost investment ($8,750 - $31,400) as this mobile business model does not require a permanent brick and mortar venue and a minimal investment in equipment.
- Low overhead so high profit margins
- Limited competition, especially for Saturday classes
- Protected Territory
- High number of repeat customers
- Excellent training and support
MULTIPLE REVENUE STREAMS
- Saturday three-hour classes
- Weekday one-hour after-school classes
- Summer and Holiday camps
- Private voice and dance lessons
- Performance revenue
A BACKGROUND IN MUSICAL THEATER REQUIRED.
Training & Support
Two-day initial training, on-going support by zoom and phone
Equipment, training costs, professional fees. Initial advertising, insurance