Row House - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Row House is a network of premium boutique indoor rowing studio, delivering a low-impact, high-energy workout focused on generating team energy.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts
|Minimum Cash Required||$100,000|
|Net Worth Required||$350,000|
|Total Investment||$231,600 – $353,750|
|# of Existing Units||3|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||Costa Mesa, CA|
Available In These States:
Row House - Franchise Information
Are You Ready To Join Our House & Grow Like One?
Established in New York City in 2014, Row House was born from the idea that rowing is simply the most efficient low-impact, high intensity, full-body workout for any fitness level that unites, inspires and drives people to dig a little deeper.
Predicted to be the new ‘go-to’ workout in 2018 by The Associated Press, indoor rowing has extensive market potential not yet explored. Led by an expert team with more than 25 years of fitness franchising experience, Row House will dominate indoor rowing in the boutique fitness industry by offering franchise opportunities across all major markets.
Row House is disrupting an industry traditionally built on competition within a class. We aren’t changing the experience, we’re creating a new one. One that brings everyone together, rowing on the same rhythm, the same flow with same energy. Don’t miss the opportunity to own this winning experience in your local market!
Why Row House?
- First Mover Advantage: With a proven concept in one of the most competitive markets, Row House has territorial availability across most major markets - don’t miss the opportunity to own our local market!
- Extensive Support: We believe extensive training drives your success - from lease negotiation to build out, recruitment to finance, and sales & marketing to sustainable business, you’ll be supported every step of the way!
- Executive Model: Our turnkey franchise model provides a completely scalable business that lets you determine your own success. It will enable you to leverage development costs and national vendor relationships to launch your studio successfully.
- Investment: Enjoy a low-cost entry, a recurring revenue model, truly exceptionalEBITDA margins and the confidence in our team that has more than 25 years of experience in fitness franchising.
What Support Will You Receive To Succeed?
- REAL ESTATE: Receive the support you need to navigate site selection and lease negotiation to find the ideal site for your Row House Franchise.
- FINANCE: Our finance team will provide assistance in loan processing through the SBA and preferred financiers.
- SITE BUILD SUPPORT: We’ll guide you through the entire build out process from corporate approved layout and general construction to interior design and on-site security and technology.
- SALES: Enjoy comprehensive and ongoing sales training, monthly calls, expert guidance from pre-sale through to Grand Opening and into sustainability. Get introduced to our sales process, retail range, app and POS system to drive sales from the start.
- MARKETING: The minute you sign your lease agreement, the marketing of your location begins, with personalized support to set up social media, marketing materials and all means of generating website traffic and memberships.
- RECRUITMENT: We know the expertise of the coach is pivotal for the member’s rowing experience. Receive assistance hiring the most qualified coaches, general managers and sales associates.
- COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING: We believe extensive support and comprehensive training is pivotal for your success as a Row House Franchise Owner. You’ll attend a 3-day training course at our corporate headquarters in Southern California along with an annual Franchise Convention and ongoing weekly support. Your staff will also undergo extensive sales training to ensure your team excels in your studio’s goals.
Row House is part of the Xponential Fitness family of brands, the curator of the best fitness & wellness brands aross every vertical of boutique fitness. With more than 25 years of boutique fitness franchising experience within each brand, Xponential Fitness has the resources and network to ensure continued growth and support for our franchise partners. Current Xponential Fitness franchise brands include Club Pilates, CycleBar, StretchLab and AKT.