Retro Fitness - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Franchise Owners of Retro Fitness can count on predictable monthly income from membership base, along with multiple revenue centers. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$500,000|
|Net Worth Required||$1,500,000|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Retro Fitness - Franchise Information
Our Simple Process
Retro Fitness was at the forefront of the high value/low price (HVLP) movement and remains an industry leader today, which is why our process can be completed as quickly as your schedule will allow.
Once the agreement is executed, our team of seasoned experts can help you find an ideal location, negotiate the lease, build and equip the center, then hand you the keys.
Dedicated Support Services
- Comprehensive assistance in site selection
- Prototypical design and conceptual layout
- Virtual and in-person training for franchisees and key managers
- Initial management training and ongoing business consultation
- Pre-sale support on how to best recruit and acquire members prior to grand opening
- Access to corporate management team for business review and performance analysis
- Regular consultation visits
- Dedicated marketing staff ready to assist with marketing and social media planning
- Vendor partnerships and negotiated pricing assistance with major brands like Life Fitness®
One of a Kind Experience
Retro Fitness gyms provide a unique combination of an affordable, $19.99 per month membership with state-of-the-art fitness facilities that feature 35-65 pieces of cardio equipment with personal LCD television screens, three different types of circuit training equipment, Retro Blends Smoothie Bar, child sitting, tanning, hydromassage recovery lounges and pro shop. Add in personal and multiple group training options and Retro Fitness is way more than just your average gym, offering a one-stop shop fitting any fitness enthusiast’s budget.
Retro Fitness in the News
Retro Fitness has been consistently recognized as one of the nation's top franchises by numerous publications. This is the primary reason why our franchise opportunity has been talked about in Entrepreneur Magazine, Forbes, Rolling Stone and The Wall Street Journal along with being featured on MTV, CNN, Fox News and the hit CBS reality series Undercover Boss. See below for the latest news about Retro Fitness.
- Retro Fitness Donates 300 New York Yankees Tickets to New York City Schools - September 13, 2019
- Retro Fitness Names Former Starbucks Exec CEO - July 29, 2019
- How Angel Athenas Became One of the Strongest Special Olympics Powerlifters in the World - June 27, 2019
- New High-Tech, Low-Cost Fitness Center Coming to Chicago - June 20, 2019
- How my Internship Led Me to Become Managing Partner - May 21, 2019
- Retro Fitness Continues to Expand in East Coast States - February 22, 2019
- Fitness Franchise Retro Inks Agreements for New Jersey, Pennsylvania, North Carolina & Florida - January 29, 2019
Smart, savvy and successful, our diverse group of franchise owners includes doctors, lawyers, C-level executives, multi-brand entrepreneurs and everything in between. They’ve all chosen Retro Fitness to grow and expand their investment portfolios and are united by a common goal: to deliver the very best personalized fitness experience fitting each-and-every member’s budget. We will help you hire and train a qualified, knowledgeable team of fitness professionals to best manage club operations.