Pigtails & Crewcuts is a recognized brand within the vibrant $55 billion hair-care industry. Parents everywhere trust Pigtails & Crewcuts when it comes to their children’s salon experience. But it’s also a trusted brand when it comes to top franchise opportunities.
• Our experience. Owners Bucky Cook and Wade Brannon are pioneers in the franchise business. In 1984, they took a small retail store in South Carolina and grew it into a nationally recognized brand with more than 230 franchise locations. A competitor purchased the business in 2002.
• Our growth potential. Child-centric hair salons are a relatively new concept with unlimited growth opportunities. Many Pigtails & Crewcuts owners have expanded with ease from one salon to multiple locations. Our business model lends itself to multi-unit development because of the ease of operation, relatively low cost of entry and potential high return on investment.
• Our reputation. Since 2007, Entrepreneur magazine has included Pigtails & Crewcuts in its 'Franchise 500' list, and Parents.com has named Pigtails & Crewcuts one of the 'Top 10 Chains for Kid Birthday Parties.'
• Our services. We want kids and parents to enjoy themselves and we’ve found a proven way of doing just that. Our brightly colored salons, friendly franchise owners, salon staff and satisfied customers are the best proof we can offer. Plus, we’re here to support you, every step of the way.
Pigtails & Crewcuts offers an excellent franchise opportunity to nearly everyone, whether you’re a mom returning to the workforce or an entrepreneur investing in multiple salon locations. Whatever your background is, we’d love to share more information with you about this children’s hair salon franchise.
Owners of Pigtails & Crewcuts salons enjoy the following benefits that come with this top franchise:
• A turnkey business package. Pigtails & Crewcuts salon owners walk into a proven franchise model that sets you up for success. Our corporate office helps you obtain the latest equipment at the best prices, provides inventory guidance and leads you through the necessary steps to opening your salon.
• Comprehensive training. Education and training are keys to franchise success. While this may be your first salon, we’ve opened more than 30 and are excited to share our proven business model with you.
• A trusted brand. Since opening, we have invested heavily in building a recognizable and respected brand identity.
• Ongoing support. We’re always proud to welcome new members to our tight-knit community. Whether it’s your first day or you’re years into the business, our staff remains just a phone call away.
In addition to providing hair services, our franchises throw birthday parties and carry a large selection of unique gifts along with a custom line of children’s hair care products, creating additional revenue streams for the business and additional fun services for its customers.