Phenix Salon Suites - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Join a leader in the beauty and salon suites industries and you will be part of one of the fastest-growing franchises in the country. When you become a Phenix Salon Suites Franchise Owner, you’re actually in the property management business – renting out your property’s suites to motivated salon professionals with their own book of business.
Phenix Salon Suites
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Phenix Salon Suites - Franchise Information
THE SALON SUITES BUSINESS THAT HELPS ENTREPRENEURS FULFILL THEIR DREAMS
Salon professionals are enthusiastically embracing the salon suite concept, because it empowers them to control their own hours and keep more of their earnings for themselves. Our Franchise Owners say that one of the most rewarding parts of their business is giving others the opportunity to be their own boss and run their businesses how they like. Happy salon professionals share their enthusiasm with their friends in the industry which means you can enjoy lower than expected turnover and a high occupancy rate.
OUR FRANCHISE OWNERS ENJOY THE SUITE LIFE
- SIMPLE BUILDOUT - A typical Phenix Salon Suites are 3,500 – 7,500 sq ft. and have 20-47 suites. All types of real estate—strip malls, freestanding units, anchors can work. We will help you find the one that’s best for your market.
- SEMI-ABSENTEE MODEL - Many of our franchise owners still keep their jobs, in addition to owning a Phenix Salon Suites franchise. Because this is essentially a property management concept, Franchise Owners can manage much of the business remotely online.
- FLEXIBLE HOURS - Your salon professionals set their own business hours, and you can, too. You do not need to be on-site every day, but we encourage weekly visits to your location(s) to meet with salon professionals and coordinate site maintenance as applicable.
- LIMITED STAFF AND INVENTORY - The business requires only one staff member to greet customers and manage the front of the location. To add to your bottom line, you can choose to carry product inventory in your reception area.
WE’RE MORE THAN A SALON SUITES FRANCHISE. WE’RE FAMILY.
When we say that Phenix Salon Suites is one big happy family we mean it. The family connection starts with our name, Phenix, which is the name of Gina and her husband Jason’s first-born son. Our Franchise Owners and salon professionals become part of the family, too. Every year we gather for our company’s convention, which we call our Family Reunion. Franchise Owners participate in small group sessions and have valuable face time with the brand Leadership Team. Salon professionals receive valuable training and education at no cost—a benefit that is unique to our brand. And everyone is invited to celebrate our collective successes, learn about new innovative brand updates, and hear what’s in store for the future.
PHENIX SALON SUITES IS RECOGNIZED AS AN INDUSTRY LEADER
Phenix Salon Suites is one of the hottest concepts in franchising and the market is wide open. By investing now, you can get first-mover status and see the rewards of owning your market. Isn’t it time you made your move?
- 2019 – Entrepreneur Franchise 500 Ranked
- 2019 – Entrepreneur Franchise 500 Fastest-Growing Franchises
- 2018 – Entrepreneur Franchise 500 Ranked
- 2018 – Entrepreneur Franchise 500 Fastest-Growing Franchises
- 2018 – Franchise Times The Next 300 Largest Franchise Chains
- 2017 – Entrepreneur Franchise 500 Ranked
- 2017 – Franchise Times Fast & Serious Smartest-Growing Brands