Nikita Hair - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Fashion and trends are ever changing, and the hairdressing business is constantly developing. Nikita has always been in the forefront of this development and our focus is innovation and creativity. Our concept has been developed and tested over the company’s 34 year history. Learn more about joining our team, now!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$150,000|
|Net Worth Required||$300,000|
|Total Investment||$220,500 – $334,300|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Nikita Hair - Franchise Information
Approximately 90% of the franchisees in the hair industry business are not hair stylists. In fact, some franchisees keep their current job while running a franchise. Often, owners hire a manager to oversee the day to day operations.
Nikita aims to find ambitious team members. We encourage everyone to develop professionally, to set new goals, and to dare to dream. We know how important working conditions are, so we maintain a friendly and creative environment in the salon.
Going to work should be fun, and a good working environment leads to great results!
- Unique Salon Signature Collection which gives the highest possible profit margins for our franchisees
- Product sales 2-3 times higher than industry standard
- Creating Loyal Clients
- A Strong Company Culture
- Clear Goals
- Skilled Employees
- High Traffic Locations
- Family Business with Strong Values
Why the Hair and Beauty Industry?
- The hair industry is growing annually, it’s a $62 billion industry in the USA and remains strong even in times of recession.
- Haircuts cannot be done on the internet, so it’s a safe and long-lasting investment.
- You can choose to be as off-site owner, a day to day manager or an executive.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to follow a proven concept
- Leadership and motivational skills
- Sales oriented
- Management experience and people skills
- Drive for on-going development
- Minimum 5-10 years of work experience
- Financial resources to pay initial Fee + 6 months working capital
Training and Support
Our training program will guide you through every phase of the business. Providing the necessary skills for success! It is our goal to provide 360 degrees of support as we pride ourselves on our core values, honesty, integrity and professionalism. Comprehensive training and ongoing support will keep you and your team members knowledgeable and competitive from the start. We build people, and help you achieve your goals. Nikita Hair aims to find ambitious partners and team members. We encourage everyone to develop professionally, to set new goals, and to dare to dream.
Military & Veteran Promotions
20% VetFran discount
Nikita Hair Video(s)