NEXTAFF - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
NEXTAFF is a workforce strategy provider offering a compelling business model, an impressive track record and strong support channels. When you join the NEXTAFF Franchise network, you’ll be able to set yourself apart from the competition using our proprietary recruiting and hiring method called X-FACTOR™. Learn more!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$150,000|
|Net Worth Required||$175,000|
|Total Investment||$123,000 – $152,000|
|Franchise Fee||$40,000 – $144,000|
|Financing Assistance||3rd Party|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
NEXTAFF - Franchise Information
NEXTAFF is based on a simple business idea: people are always looking for jobs, and companies are always looking to hire. Hiring and training employees who may or may not be a good fit for the position can be costly, and companies may find themselves having to start at Square One over and over again. NEXTAFF helps companies reduce these costs by serving as an extension of a company’s HR department, working to find employees that are an excellent match for the job. Thanks to our proprietary X-FACTOR process, our astounding success rate has been statistically proven to outperform our competitors’ recruiting methods by up to 100%!
Aided by an expansive back-office support team that handles virtually every aspect of assistance with recruited contract employees, NEXTAFF Franchise Owners have a clear advantage over competing staffing companies in their community.
Here’s How YOU Can Benefit From Investing in a NEXTAFF Franchise
- Be secure in the knowledge that you are providing top-level candidates for your customers, thanks to our exclusive X-FACTOR system and dedicated Corporate support.
- Average gross sales of $1,953,751, with average gross profits of $394,662, promote an average breakeven period of just 7 months!
- Take advantage of reduced franchise royalty fees thanks to our unique, wage-based royalty collection system.
- NEXTAFF’s large franchise territories let you expand your business farther than you ever could with a competing staffing company.
- Get back-office support with daily operations, marketing, payroll, tax and more from our massive corporate network.
- Capitalize on surging demand for assistance with applications even during periods of high unemployment.
As the owner of a NEXTAFF franchise, you’re not only setting yourself up for high potential career success, wealth, and fulfillment from helping others in your community achieve their own career goals!
Is owning a staffing business still a smart move for you in times of higher unemployment? Surprisingly, the answer is YES! Not only is the industry experiencing significant growth, but during times of high unemployment, companies still rely heavily on staffing agencies.
In our 20+ years in this industry, we have seen firsthand that high unemployment rates lead to businesses becoming inundated with applicants, even for remedial positions. Companies tend to lack the bandwidth to review each resume and spend the time and resources needed to find the right fit.
Utilizing a staffing agency is a cost-effective and efficient way for businesses to find the right employees. That means when using NEXTAFF, companies can focus on the big picture and continue to grow their business!
Why Choose Us?
NEXTAFF is the ideal franchise opportunity for someone with a corporate background, sales experience, and a drive to put in the work to achieve entrepreneurial success. Here’s what our Franchise Owners love most about NEXTAFF:
- Enjoy Outstanding Economics - If you’re in the market for a franchise with a high potential for ROI, you’ll be interested to know our investment starts at $123,000, with system-wide averages of $1,953,751*- that’s a sales-to-investment percentage of 269%!
- Keep More of Your Profit - While other staffing franchises collect royalties based on gross revenue or gross profit, NEXTAFF’s royalty payments are based on gross wages- leaving more profit in your pocket! (How much? Last year’s average gross profits were $394,662.*)
- Get the Competitive Edge - X-Factor, our proprietary recruiting method, takes a holistic approach to matching employees with the right positions- giving our Franchise Owners a distinct advantage over the competition with a system that outperforms other agencies’ methods by as much as 100%!
- Count on Total Support - Looking for a franchise opportunity that offers world-class corporate support? Franchising offers a higher potential for success when it’s bolstered by quality corporate support, something our Founder, Cary Daniel, learned from his previous experience with owning a staffing company. NEXTAFF’s comprehensive back-office support team is staffed by experts who are equipped to assist you with virtually every aspect of your staffing company’s operations.
- Build a Bigger Business - Why be confined to a small territory in your neighborhood when you can have a staffing agency that spans an entire county? Our large territory sizes and staffing capabilities in multiple verticals, including healthcare and IT, empower Franchise Owners to grow a larger business empire- and potentially increase their revenue doing it!
*Numbers obtained from Item 19 of our 2020 FDD
We’re looking for qualified investors who are passionate about bringing NEXTAFF’s proven recruiting process to companies and job-seekers in their community. We’re looking for new investors whose personal and career goals are in alignment with our own. Currently, our most successful Franchise Owners tend to possess the following characteristics. Does this sound like you?
- Do you possess a sales background, specifically in B2B sales? (While NO STAFFING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED, it is necessary to have a solid background in sales.)
- Are you experienced in executive-level business management? Do you have knowledge of P&L and other high-level business operations?
- Would you describe yourself as a high-energy person with a positive attitude? Are you committed to providing exceptional customer service?
- Are you looking for a franchise that will allow you to grow a business in a booming industry?
Training And Support
NEXTAFF offers a level of support that is not present in many franchises, let alone franchises in the staffing industry.
- Training - Most NEXTAFF Franchise Owners come to us with little to no experience in the staffing industry. Our comprehensive initial training program covers all the basics of operating a successful NEXTAFF location so you can open your doors with confidence.
- Back-Office Support - Franchise Owners can rely on our robust support network to handle virtually all back-office operations, including accounting and finance, payroll, and more! Focus on recruiting new business and maintaining existing client relationships while the support team does the heavy lifting.
- Marketing Support - The NEXTAFF Corporate Team is constantly producing new marketing collateral and researching effective new strategies to give you cutting-edge assistance with website SEO, social media account management, and blog management to put your NEXTAFF location at the forefront of the local business scene.
In 1998, Cary Daniel and James Windmiller ambitiously started their first staffing company, and were blown away by the success of their business as they grew to 10 locations within the first 18 months! After selling their staffing business in 2003, Cary and James spent time reflecting on the avoidable mistakes they had made which had cost them valuable time and money. They began to realize that others could benefit from their newfound knowledge and would be able to launch a staffing business easier, faster, and with a stronger ROI.
Taking all lessons learned into account, the duo launched NEXTAFF in 2004. By taking a step back and speaking with clients while analyzing the bottom-line impact of their services, they identified new opportunities where they could provide the most value. Thanks to their new business model, NEXTAFF was able to thrive throughout the 2009 recession, growing by 15% while the rest of the staffing industry was down 30%!
In 2016, Cary and James partnered with Tim and Terry Malone, owners of Malone Workforce Solutions, allowing NEXTAFF to utilize the Malone back office, allowing their small concept to have a large support system in place.
To better serve their clients and add additional value to their services, the company spent a year researching all available hiring methods in order to produce its proprietary X-Factor method in 2017. Once launched, Cary and James became hyper-focused on franchise growth. Today, NEXTAFF is dedicated to expanding its footprint and helping entrepreneurs achieve their dreams across the country.
"Owning a NEXTAFF Office has been an amazing adventure for us. Being a business owner has been a dream come true for us because it has given us the opportunity to be both full-time moms who are actively involved in our children’s schools and extra-curricular activities and business owners." Beth K and Rachel R, Raleigh Franchisee
"Ground floor opportunity, support, new franchise, support, working on my business and not in my business, were all the words that were important to me when choosing a staffing franchise, but the most important word to me was support. As I prepare now to continue my recruiting efforts for my largest client who has increased their order fourfold since they started with us, I am grateful for the support of our corporate office. As an experienced operations manager, I understand workflow, so, once I gained this job order, I knew I could ensure we did an excellent job with the work. However, as a non-staffing professional, I needed the support necessary to recruit such a large number of employees in a relatively short period of time. Our Support Office was right there to lend me a hand, and for that I am grateful. I have never felt like just a number at Nextaff, I have always felt like I was part of a family." Buffy Butler, Miami Franchisee
"I want to reach out to you and thank you and your firm for helping Abacus Search with a conversion model to do contract staffing. The Nextaff model has helped us grow significantly during the last year. Abacus Search historically specializes in Direct Hire Recruitment. As a firm, we were looking to broaden our services and diversify into the Contract Staffing world. After looking at the time and cost involved with funding and handling the payroll, taxes, workers compensation, unemployment insurance, handling unemployment claims and more, we decided we needed to look at an outsourced model. "Nextaff has been our choice for growing our firm and entering into the Contract Staffing market. We have experienced exceptional service and the ability to manage our account online has been very valuable. Nextaff also provides more reports than you would ever need through their on-line system. I am very pleased with our decision to partner with Nextaff as our outsourced provider to handle our Contract Staffing needs. This has given our Consultants a whole new service to provide our clients which has become very valuable to the growth of our firm." Mike Blair, Nextaff Abacus Conversion Franchisee
"Nextaff as a franchisor provides excellent back office support for franchisees like myself eliminating the need for us to be an expert in areas that do not add to our bottom line. I can sincerely say that I am thrilled with my business, which is ideal for those of us who are tired of working for someone else, this business model really allows you to take control of your future." John Snellings, Denver Franchisee (former - sold in 2009)
Military & Veteran Promotions
20% VetFran discount