Superior Fence & Rail, Inc. - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Looking for one of the best franchise opportunities around? If you’re looking to buy a business, your best option is to work with an established and successful existing franchise company. You’ve come to the right place. Superior Fence & Rail has established systems, training, and ongoing support to help you be successful. Learn more now!
Superior Fence & Rail, Inc.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$100,000|
|Net Worth Required||$500,000|
|Total Investment||$100,000 – $200,000|
|# of Existing Units||18|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||Jacksonville, FL|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Superior Fence & Rail, Inc. - Franchise Information
In 2001, our founder, who had no previous background in fencing or construction, brought a fresh perspective to the fence industry when he purchased a small vinyl fence company near Orlando, Florida. After significant growth in its first year, it was clear to him that being a fence contractor represented a fantastic business opportunity. Over the next several years, Superior Fence & Rail expanded to include nine additional corporate locations in the state of Florida. In 2017, our founder along with another Superior Fence & Rail veteran, decided to further expand the business by franchising the proven Superior Fence & Rail System. In less than three months, the company sold its first fence franchise and became the first and only active fence franchise ever developed in the United States. Since that time, we have sold nine additional franchises with several markets under consideration for development.
Superior Fence & Rail Franchising
With 18 physical locations, hundreds of employees and millions of feet of fence installed each year, our name is one of the most recognizable fence brands in the United States. Our compelling fence franchise system includes innovative proprietary technology, robust sales and operational training, and support and some of the strongest purchasing power in the industry. But probably the most appealing reason for joining our team is because our opportunity offers one of the highest returns on investment of virtually any other product or service related outdoor franchise offered anywhere.
Looking for one of the best franchise opportunities around?
If you’re looking to buy a business, your best option is to work with an established and successful existing franchise company. You’ve come to the right place. Superior Fence & Rail has established systems, training, and ongoing support to help you be successful. If you’ve been considering buying a small business, buy a franchise with a successful company that will help you launch your new company using the best tools and processes. Superior Fence & Rail currently has franchises for sale in Dallas, Fort Worth, Atlanta, Charlotte, Austin, Colorado Springs, Oklahoma City, Houston, Fayetteville NC, Knoxville, Memphis, Savannah, Denver, St Louis, Tulsa, Birmingham, Tallahassee, Panama City, Greensboro, Wilmington NC and Jackson MS. If your desired city is not on this list, reach out to us by filling out the form to evaluate opening a top fence franchise in your home city or desired city.
Rather than us telling you why you should join Superior Fence & Rail, we’ll let you our current team members give you their reasons for joining.
Why Choose a Superior Fence & Rail Franchise
If you’re going to get in the fence industry, why not join the best brand in fencing? Superior Fence & Rail is one of few fence companies in the United States that have multiple locations. There are many fence companies that service multiple geographical areas, but very few have been successful enough to open up more than one or two locations. Why has Superior Fence & Rail been able to achieve what its competitors have not? The answer is simple…it’s because of our proven system. Here is what you can expect as a Superior Fence & Rail franchisee.
- Operations Support - Our team at Superior Fence & Rail will assist you in obtaining everything you need to get your fence franchise operating and to put you on the right path from the beginning. From site evaluation to operational and sales training to establishing relationships with our preferred vendors and suppliers, our system gives you the tools you need to succeeds and to control your own destiny.
- Training - We provide product specific sales training and certified fence installation training to all of our franchise owners. This training program consists of both a classroom component and a field component. Our experienced instructors will teach you everything you need to know to succeed in the fence industry. Upon completion of your training, you will return to your market where you will be prepared to grow your business using the proven Superior Fence & Rail system.
- Proprietary Software - We provide product and process-specific client management and sales tracking software. Fence 360 will allow you to track leads, sales, sales conversion rates, your sales staff, and finances. The program was developed just for us to easily track and understand where the best leads are coming from and continuously improve upon our marketing and sales efforts within each market. Our dedicated team will train you to make sure you get the most out of the system so you can grow your business using all the most relevant data in the Superior Fence & Rail system.
- Marketing and Sales Support Training - Our marketing and sales support team will assist in developing a marketing and sales campaigns specifically for your franchise area, and you will receive comprehensive sales training specific to each of the fence products that you will be selling, including our exclusive brand of Superior Fence Products that we offer.
- Group Buying Power - Our purchasing power allows us to be the low cost producer of high quality vinyl and aluminum fencing and you will be benefit from the purchasing power of an enterprise far larger than any individual location. Our collective buying power gives you the ability to obtain pricing generally reserved for only the largest companies the minute you open your doors.
How We Make Money
Look around and you will begin to notice something…fences are everywhere! Whether it is to secure a property, to give a yard some privacy or to enclose an open pool for safety, people always need fencing. Our industry is fast paced, exciting and profitable.
- Installing Fence For Residential Consumers - Homeowners are among the largest individual segment of fence consumers that exist. In 2017, more than 60 percent of the 9.2 billion dollar U.S. fence market comprised residential fence consumers. Whether it is for privacy, security or aesthetics, residential homeowners regularly purchase fence. The next time you drive through your neighborhood, look around and notice how abundant fencing is throughout your community. Our fence franchise opportunity capitalizes on this ever present need for residential fencing by teaching you how to market, sell and install fence to the residential market segment.
- Installing Fence For Businesses - Are you looking for a business that generates consistent recurring revenue? Did you know that home builders, pool contractors, landscape architects, commercial building contractors, land developers, hardscape contractors, property management companies and local governments are just some of the businesses that purchase fencing on a regular basis? In most states, local statutes require that pools must be enclosed with a screen or fence in order to protect neighboring children. Nationally, more than half of all pools will have fencing installed. Home builders and land developers routinely install fences to beautify their neighborhoods and offer privacy to prospective purchasers. Property management companies regularly need fencing for the same reason. Our fence franchise opportunity teaches you how to effectively market and sell fencing to these types of regular fence buyers.
- Selling Fence Material - In addition to installing fence materials to consumers and businesses, we also sell material straight to the customers that prefer to install the fence on their own. Because we are the low-cost producer of fencing in many markets, we also sell wholesale fence to the trades, which includes fence contractors, landscapers, carpenters and handymen.
Training & Support
Complete online training portal. 4-6 week boot camp at training facility.