Mosquito Shield - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Be your own boss & start building your future in a rapidly growing market. Mosquito Shield has a different philosophy than most franchise companies: we built a system, not a business model. Mosquito Shield will put you in a position to succeed by providing a unique & effective service that homeowners will value for many years to come. Learn more!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2022
Available In These States:
Mosquito Shield - Franchise Information
Why Become a Mosquito Shield Franchisee?
- A Booming COVID-Strong Industry - Home Services are on the rise, and residential mosquito and tick control services are at the center of a booming residential pest control sector with near-term annual growth projections above 20%. Essential now more than ever as we protect our family’s health from the risks of mosquito spread disease. As our travel plans are cancelled, we look to our backyards and outdoor areas for home-cation experiences.
- Experienced Leadership & Guidance - Mosquito Shield is the pioneer of residential mosquito and tick control – after nearly two decades in business, we know what works! Plus, the franchise founder is a former franchisee himself, and has established a model with owner satisfaction as a top priority.
- Simple Business Model - Home-based, quick to activate, seasonal lifestyle requiring few employees.
- Recurring Revenue - Mosquito Shield boasts the industry-leading customer retention rate of 84%. This means more customers automatically renewing every year.
- Differentiated Model - Higher revenue per customer, higher margins, higher retention, lowest royalty, lowest brand fund, largest territories!
- Differentiated Service - Proprietary formulas and custom equipment support an industry-unique treatment schedule that produces better results for customers.
- Turnkey Sales - A centralized National Sales Center handles thousands of inbound leads during the sales season so you can focus on servicing your customers.
- Proven Marketing - Modern, digitally-savvy marketing strategies and customer acquisition are led by a seasoned corporate team.
- Tools for Success - Training programs and a comprehensive support structure comprised of both technology and people streamlines onboarding and business management.
- Financials - Low startup costs, low royalties, and high margins
- Franchise FastLane driving development!
The Proven Leader
Embrace a rich history of experience and results with Mosquito Shield's more than 20 years of experience in home services and franchising. With over 19 years of R&D, we have the most effective mosquito and tick control in the industry —evidenced by our 90% customer retention year-over-year. At Mosquito Shield, we will never stop testing and refining our products, our approach to advertising and marketing, and our development of resources to help each franchise run efficiently and profitably.
Since 2001, Mosquito Shield has been providing residential and commercial customers with professional mosquito & tick control services—with amazing results. Every Mosquito Shield franchise is built for success, on a foundation of proprietary resources and know-how. Best of all, the Mosquito Shield franchise opportunity allows you to bring a unique, exciting business approach with guaranteed customer results to a new and rapidly growing market.
How We Do It
We have spent 19 years, the longest in the industry, developing our own blend of all-natural oils. Our combination of all-natural oils and select EPA-registered control products creates the only three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick control.
Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield were the first to provide customers with flexible treatment schedules that help to improve results during seasonal periods of mosquito breakouts or peak populations. We don’t sell treatments or the 21-day industry default because that simply doesn’t work. By monitoring the weather and mosquito population, and spraying every 10 to 17 days, we are able to provide a worry-free, season-long solution.
Success By Numbers
Don't take our word for it. Since launching, Mosquito Shield’s business has shown consistent growth year-over-year. Our success is built on a foundation of proven results and satisfied customers.
Does the Mosquito Shield business work? Judge for yourself:
- Year-over-year, 90% of our customers who sign on for a full season of service renew with us for the following season.
- 60% of customers surveyed say that they have recommended Mosquito Shield to their family and friends.
- Life Time Value. With customers staying with you for a minimum of 3 years, you are building a recurring revenue stream. When you combine this with industry leading retention rates, you are retaining more customers each year and generating more revenue from them.
Independent research surveys reveal that American homeowners are spending more on outdoor lighting, outdoor seating, dining areas, and fire pits for their backyards. The need for comfort and safety from mosquitoes and tickswill only increase as this trend continues to grow. That’s why Mosquito Shield is the ideal business opportunity.
Whether it’s for a special event, or a season of leisure time by the grill or the swimming pool, homeowners need a solution to help protect the safety and comfort of their families and friends. Torches, candles, and topical sprays and lotions just don’t cut it.
As consumers spend less money on expensive travel and invest more to make their homes and backyards a leisure time destination, the market for a solution like Mosquito Shield is expected to continue to grow exponentially. When deciding where to be investing your money, turn to Mosquito Shield.
Hands-On Training and Support
Our Training and Support Program is the foundation upon which we've built the success of the Mosquito Shield business. Each franchisee will receive up to one week of in-depth coaching at our corporate facilities, including breakout sessions at our partner sites.
An experienced corporate trainer will visit your location to review office procedures, set-up shop and operations, vehicle inspection (inside & out) and technician observation and instruction. Our trainers will ride along with each franchisee on service calls to answer questions, provide practical advice, and reinforce the lessons learned from our training curriculum.
Our full suite of customized tools and support services enable you to manage your books and close sales with less effort and staffing, so you can focus on growing your business and keeping your customers happy.
Military & Veteran Promotions
10% off initial franchise fee for single, $7,500 off for 2 or more territories