Metal Supermarkets - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Starting a business from the ground up is no easy feat. You need access to experience, dedication and a considerable wealth of skills. That is exactly what you get when you invest in a Metal Supermarkets franchise. Metal Supermarkets is the world's largest small-quantity metal supplier with over 80 brick-and-mortar stores.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$40,000|
|Total Investment||$244,500 – $349,500|
|Financing Assistance||3rd Party|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Metal Supermarkets - Franchise Information
An Untapped Market
While conventional metal distributors have always focused on selling large quantities of specific metals or shapes, Metal Supermarkets broke the mold. We understood consumer frustration with the inability to purchase a variety of metals in smaller quantities, and used this knowledge as the foundation of our business. Over 30 years later, Metal Supermarkets has pioneered the perfect business model to fulfill this niche in the metal distribution industry. With virtually no competition, over 60,000 loyal customers rely on Metal Supermarkets as a one-stop-shop for their small-quantity metal requirements.
A Business As Solid As Steel
- Earn a Solid Income: Owning a Metal Supermarkets store can be an extremely rewarding, fulfilling and profitable experience. In 2015, average annual sales for Metal Supermarkets stores exceeded $1,198,000 USD and average gross margins exceeded 50%.
- B2B Business: Owning a Metal Supermarkets store can be an extremely rewarding, fulfilling and profitable experience. In 2015, average annual sales for Metal Supermarkets stores exceeded $1,198,000 USD and average gross margins exceeded 50%.
- Be Your Own Boss: As a Metal Supermarkets franchisee, you’ll set your own rules and lead a small team of motivated and engaged employees to success.
- Balanced Lifestyle: Metal Supermarkets helps entrepreneurs and motivated individuals achieve their goals, dreams and aspirations – both inside and outside the workplace. We help franchisees realize success in all aspects of their lives: family, personal and business.
- One-On-One Support: Your dedicated business consultant will provide you with ongoing, one-on-one support and guidance. We’re never more than a phone call away.
With the Metal Supermarkets approach to franchise training, you won’t require any prior metal experience to succeed. You will begin with two weeks of online training through our Metal Supermarkets University where you will learn the fundamental aspects of our business model and product offerings. Combined with two weeks of in-class and in-store training led by our experienced Head Office team, you will possess the tools, skills and information needed to grow sales from opening day.
Extensive and Ongoing Support
We are passionate about assisting and guiding our franchisees in building a successful business. From a comprehensive store opening process to dedicated business consultants that provide ongoing guidance and advanced business strategies, you will never be on your own. Our proven marketing programs will also aid you by attracting quality leads while maintaining a valuable online presence for your store.
As part of the Metal Supermarkets franchise system, you will benefit from:
- The use of our recognized brand and firmly established business system
- Access to our preferred provider network
- Specialized training to implement our business model in your protected territory
- Our advanced, proprietary ERP system to help manage every facet of your business
- Ongoing operational, sales and marketing support
Metal Supermarkets provided us with all the support and tools necessary to run a strong B2B business on our own, but not alone. With a reliable franchisor, a proven business model and a strong brand, we started off on the right foot. Douglas Gillingham, Fort Worth, TX
When you combine Metal Supermarkets systems, networks and philosophies with hard work, I would believe that anyone would have a high likelihood of success. Chris O’Neil, Ottawa, ON
I bought into the franchise rather than open my own business because I did not have the skills or knowledge to open this particular type of business on my own. I started with no prior metal experience and have been able to grow past $1 million a year with the promise to grow even further. Metal Supermarkets has provided me with the tools to see this happen. Teresa Starnes, Fort Wayne, IN
Military & Veteran Promotions
We offer qualified veterans a $5,000 reduction off the initial franchise fee.