Fresh Coat - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Fresh Coat is North America’s leading high-volume interior painting company. Be the boss - don’t paint! Build an organization in an industry with high income potential. Fresh Coat is a turn-key franchise offering high profit margins and low start-up costs. Inquire now to learn more.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
|Total Investment||$53,945 – $76,845|
|# of Existing Units||162|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Fresh Coat - Franchise Information
Fresh Coat is the worry-free Franchise. Starting with a first-of-its-kind, fully automated, payment estimating and processing software, bolstered by a trusted household name you can be confident knowing the business model is stream-lined and that prospective customers already know who you are.
With over 160 Fresh Coat owners across the country, investing in a Fresh Coat franchise means inheriting the digital, social, and selling, power that comes with a national reputation. Additionally, the combination of sheer name-recognition, Fresh Coat’s Quick-Launch program, and world-class corporate support, provide franchisees with an immediate advantage that would have otherwise taken years to cultivate. From the beginning, Fresh Coat franchise owners receive exceptional training, ongoing marketing / hiring support, and guidance from an executive support team with over 30 years of experience.
Fresh Coat’s system has proven useful for franchisees of all backgrounds. In fact, Fresh Coat franchises average gross revenue is $619,269.98 per year with a 40% average gross profit!*
- Interior/Exterior Painting
- Wallpaper/Popcorn Ceiling Removal
- Deck Sealing and Staining
- Fence Painting and Staining
- Power Washing
Why Choose Fresh Coat?
- The Team – Fresh Coat owners continually testify about the amazing amount of help they received from our company. From coaching and onboarding, to marketing and operational support, Fresh Coat’s operational team of experts guides owners every step of the way.
- EPICTM – Owners have access to utilize Fresh Coat’s customized estimating software, that provides automatic quotes and eliminates the guesswork with every project by quickly calculating time, materials, and labor needed while maintaining healthy profit margins.
- Easy PayTM—Extend an exclusive line of credit (same as cash at 0%) to your customers, and know any project remains accessible even to the most budget bound clients.
- The Winner’s Circle – With the exclusive Winner’s Circle program, franchise owners can earn back their entire franchise fee upon reaching predetermined milestones in their first 2 years in business.
Fresh Coat doesn’t require any industry specific knowledge— as the operational team thoroughly trains new owners on all the ins and outs of the business. Fresh Coat values and encourages candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds. While Fresh Coat boasts successful franchisees from many different industries, some common characteristics of owners are:
- Strong work ethic
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Motivation to succeed
- Desire to follow a proven system
- Drive to be their own boss and take control of their destiny
Training & Support
At Fresh Coat, franchisees are surrounded by support from a world-class Marketing and Operations Team. With all-inclusive national and local marketing initiatives, dedicated resources, and an executive support team made up of industry veterans, Fresh Coat franchise owners are provided with a world-class support system at every step of business operation.
The support includes, but is not limited to:
- VIP Realtor Program—Homes going to market need painting. Realtors needs reliable painters. With this unique program, franchisees build relationships with real estate professionals to ensure they’re called every time.
- Client Acquisition—The Fresh Coat support team helps their owners land customers with proven digital marketing tactics, including SEO/SEM and social media marketing.
- Industry Partners—Franchisees receive significant cost reduction and negotiated rates from key industry partners offered exclusively to Fresh Coat Owners.
- Business Coach—All Fresh Coat owners have 24/7 access to a dedicated business coach to guide them throughout the ups and downs that come with operating their own company. From advertising and marketing to hiring and scaling, franchisees can rest assured their questions will always be answered.
*See Item 19 of our April 1, 2020 Franchise Disclosure Document for details. Based on data reported by franchisees that were open and operating full-time for at least 1 year for the period ending December 31, 2019 and that reported Gross Revenues and income statements. A new franchise owner’s results may differ.
"This is part of what I believe is the American Dream, is to be able to be valued for what you do and also be able to impact the lives around you." Brian Santos, Director of Education
"The low start-up cost and return on investment are what attracted me to Fresh Coat and the proven systems and operations support provided a structure that facilitated a rapid launch. The experienced leadership team is forward thinking and driven to help me succeed. I highly recommend Fresh Coat for those looking to leverage their leadership skills and commitment to succeed as business owners.” Rich Whitaker,
"When this opportunity came, it was a no brainer. We thought working hard for ourselves, for our family, it's worth it." Grace Valdez, Fresh Coat of Boulder
"The wrapped vehicle gets noticed by the community. People have this perception that we are a huge company because they see my truck everywhere." Alan Carleton, Fresh Coat of Buford
“To us Fresh Coat has meant freedom. We had the desire to own our own business and to have the freedom to manage our lives around that. However, we knew we needed the support of a franchise to make that desire a reality. The Fresh Coat program and Operations team have done just that for us. We are proud to be part of the Fresh Coat family of other franchise owners who continuously support one another and our tagline of "Painting Done Right"! Sarah Ross ,