Made Sewing Studio - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
With Made Sewing Studio, you have an opportunity to participate in this exciting business opportunity and get in on the ground floor. With increasing investment in their children’s extra curricula education, parents are actively seeking new arenas for their children, especially ones that offer lifetime skill sets. Learn more now!
Made Sewing Studio
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
|Net Worth Required||$100,000|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Made Sewing Studio - Franchise Information
About MADE SEWING
Seven years ago Carisa Brunner had a vision – to introduce the fine art of sewing to children and adults. Knowing that this skill is no longer taught in the schools but believing that children and adults would want to learn such a skill, she launched MADE SEWING in Seattle, WA. Carisa brought her passion and expertise for sewing directly into the public and private school system and was an immediate success. Parents were registering their kids for her after school classes. Soon she started running summer and holiday camps in schools, churches, community centers and other locations, and even offered (sewing) birthday parties (a huge hit).
Today Carisa offers her after-school classes in 35 schools and other locations and has thousands of kids participating in her classes, camps and birthday parties.
Now you have an opportunity to participate in this exciting business opportunity and get in on the ground floor. With increasing investment in their children’s extra curriculum education, parents are actively seeking new arena’s for their children, especially ones that offer lifetime skill sets. Millions of parents, especially moms, would love to share their passion for sewing with their children, and now they can.
Benefits Of A MADE SEWING Franchise
- Proven business model
- Little competition
- Low investment with opportunities to scale quickly
- Protected large territory
- Unique comprehensive curriculum
- Huge range of ages served from elementary school-aged children to Seniors (Senior Living Centers)
- Can be operated on a full or part-time basis
- Ability to create your own schedule, so you can enjoy more time with your family.
- Low and self-controlled fixed overhead costs
- Year-round income potential and multiple revenue streams with summer & holiday camps, birthday parties, field trips, parties, adult programs and other non-school based initiatives
- Extensive and on-going training with continuous, fresh new courses introduced on a regular basis
- Comprehensive teacher lesson plans and teacher training resources
- Customized mini website
- Extensive marketing support and materials
- Provides children in the local community with joy, new social skills and self esteem
Why Consider A Children’s Edutainment Franchise?
Parents will always spend money on their kids. A huge part of the economy is made up of spending on child-related services and activities This is why investing in a children’s franchise can be a solid choice.
Why It Works
Sewing Is More Important Today Than Ever Before
- Need for creativity
- Lack of home economics and art (craft) education
- Research supports arts education
- The DIY (Do It Yourself) and Maker movements continue to thrive & flourish
Parents Continue To Invest In Their Kids
- Expanding Market
Adults Want To Be Creative Too!
- Expanding Market for Adult Programs
- A Larger Market Reach
- Creativity is Hot!
Are you energetic and passionate about children's education? Do you embrace entrepreneurism and hard work? Do you possess strong organizational and communication skills? Do you have proven marketing and sales skills? Yes?! Then this might be the opportunity for you!
If you are ready to make a change within the next three months, please request information and one of our team members will call you right away.