LEAD Staffing - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
LEAD is a national staffing organization built on a unique premise within the industry—LEAD, created by successful veterans in the industry, was built to overcome KEY service issues found with traditional staffing organizations. We are a premier staffing agency serving the construction and industrial markets.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
LEAD Staffing - Franchise Information
Dependable. Essential. Stable.
THE STAFFING REVOLUTION STARTS HERE!
Most, if not all, staffing organizations are company-owned branches, but these branch leaders are not true stakeholders, ultimately creating cracks in the network. Within every market, a different company reputation can be found based on the branch in that market.
How is LEAD Different?
Nationwide, LEAD consistently delivers attentive, superior service attributed to the determined commitment of a TRUE stakeholder. Clients work directly with a partner/owner of the LEAD organization, hand-picked and evaluated for DRIVE and INTEGRITY.
LEAD’s proprietary strategy, along with our distinct operational and succession plans is a client’s ticket to workforce development success and the subsequent success of our franchisees!
DRIVING WORKFORCE ROI BY MAXIMIZING OUR CUSTOMERS PRODUCTIVITY
The right crafts person for the job every time. Our goal is to help our customers balance their fixed workforce with LEAD’s variable team of craftspeople.
LEAD’s industry expertise imparts potential for higher income potential and success given larger territories and national team cross-selling opportunities.
What Else Makes LEAD Different?
- Our Approach - We understand that workforce development comes with careful planning and appropriate succession strategies. Not only that, but our clients work closely with their LEAD representative to ensure the best fit for everyone!
- Our Leadership - Mentorship is provided by Mark Curtiss and the LEAD team of sales and operations personnel. Mark is a 24-year staffing industry veteran, with the average tenure of our sales team being more than 10 years in the specific sector of skilled trade workforce development.
- Partnership Development Program - Gain flexibility through LEAD’s Partnership Development Program that allows transition to becoming a LEAD Franchisee with less risk. This includes ongoing coaching at franchisee and LEAD designated intervals, ultimately ensuring quick ramp up and income growth.
- Our Brand - LEAD is an established national brand within the relevant large population of prospective clients. Ongoing progressive marketing strategies will incorporate the franchise into the perpetual, dynamic brand development and programs.
THE MARKET YOU WANT WITH THE SUPPORT YOU NEED
- Area of Primary Responsibility - Our market territories are larger in comparison to other franchisors. Our goal is to provide our franchisees with a truly robust market as opposed to a cluster of zip codes in which there can be multiple franchisees in one city or county.
- Operational Support - LEAD has you covered in everything including unit operations and maintenance, product ordering, back-office support, and more.
- Quick Market Penetration - Our team will help perform a detailed SWOT analysis of your market and area competitors. Our experts identify how we can meet the needs of our target customers at a reasonable sales volume and profit margin and then build a marketing strategy that is both effective and fast!
- Ongoing Research and Development - We’ll continue to research new techniques and methods to enhance unit-level profitability.
OUR FRANCHISE PARTNER PROFILE
LEAD is seeking franchisees to partner with us who have the following qualities:
- Great Time/Schedule Management.
- Meets Minimum Financial Requirements.
- Exudes Integrity, Strong Character, and Excellence Strong Sales and Customer Service Skills.
CHOOSE INNOVATION. CHOOSE LEAD!
LEAD is a unique investment and innovative brand ready to be shared throughout the nation. Be a part of our expansion!