Kitchen Wise - Cabinet, Pantry, & Bathroom Organization - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
The Kitchen Wise franchise opportunity is available nationwide, and we have prime, exclusive territories available across the nation. If you are seeking a home-based business with low overhead, great cash flow, and minimal staff, then Kitchen Wise may be just what you’re looking for. Learn more now!
Kitchen Wise - Cabinet, Pantry, & Bathroom Organization
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Kitchen Wise - Cabinet, Pantry, & Bathroom Organization - Franchise Information
LEARN ABOUT OUR CABINET AND PANTRY ORGANIZING SOLUTIONS
A calm and beautiful home starts with a space that is well organized and free of clutter. Kitchen Wise offers intelligently designed storage solutions to maximize space. Products include unique slide outs, rack systems, trays, drawer organizers, and lazy-Susan’s which are custom-designed to fit perfectly into customers’ cabinets, drawers, and more.
The Kitchen Wise franchise opportunity is available nationwide, and we have prime, exclusive territories available across the nation. If you are seeking a home-based business with low overhead, great cash flow, and minimal staff, then Kitchen Wise may be just what you’re looking for. Own the Kitchen Wise exclusive territory close to home, where you can help homeowners organize their kitchens, pantry, and bathrooms with our quality products. And with limited competition in most markets, there’s a tremendous opportunity to establish a reputation and grow revenues.
- HOME-BASED BUSINESS - Enjoy the freedom and flexibility that comes from working from home. Kitchen Wise franchisees bring the showroom to client’s homes.
- LOW INVESTMENT - Our initial investment of under $150K is what you’ll need to effectively launch your Kitchen Wise business and operate for the first six months.
- 2-3 EMPLOYEES - Our business model is easily scalable and cost-effective to operate profitably with no inventory and minimal staffing.
- LARGE TERRITORIES - Our exclusive large territories provide you with more than enough households that meet our demographic criteria for Kitchen Wise customer prospects.
- NO INVENTORY - No need to have money tied up in inventory. Our manufacturer stocks most items and can process orders in as little as 1 day.
- STRONG CASH FLOW - Our business model does not require large cash reserves to fund inventory, therefore, cash flow is typically strong, and receivables are typically small.
FIND A BUSINESS YOU’LL LOVE
- CREATE INTELLIGENT SOLUTIONS - Kitchen Wise helps homeowners implement “Intelligent Solutions for Efficient Living” through our wide selection of products. As a Kitchen Wise franchise owner you help your customers find solutions, which is both rewarding and quite lucrative.
- CREATE THE LIFESTYLE YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED - There’s much to be said for regaining your freedom and being able to make a good living. Today it’s often thought to find that perfect balance between work and being with the ones you love. Develop your Kitchen Wise business from home and around your lifestyle. Owning a business requires hard work and dedication. But your success can be on your terms with Kitchen Wise.
KITCHEN WISE IS SEEKING FRANCHISE OWNERS ACROSS THE NATION!
They say that getting on the ground floor of a great concept is often a smart choice. With the successful launch of the Kitchen Wise franchise opportunity our available territory map is filling up fast!
“We loved the concept and decided to test the products. We liked that the business dealt with existing kitchens and that it offered a very streamlined service that almost all homeowners needed. With our experience in the garage business, we had been in the organization game but had never worked inside the house at all with a finished product. The more we looked into the offering, the more we were impressed with the construction and ease of the Kitchen Wise system.” Wayne and Michaeleen Jensen, Salt Lake City, UT
“With Kitchen Wise, I saw an opportunity to open a remote business that would allow me to do what I do best — work closely with my community.” Katie Block, Atlanta, GA
Military & Veteran Promotions
We offer 10% off the initial franchise fee for Military Veterans and First Responders.
Kitchen Wise - Cabinet, Pantry, & Bathroom Organization Video