Income Store - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Similar to a real estate agent, Income Store finds “revenue generating” websites for individuals, groups and funds. They refer to the individuals, groups and funds as "Site Partners". We buy, manage, market and further monetize the website for our Site Partners. Learn more about this unique business opportunity now!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts
|Minimum Cash Required||$200,000|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Income Store - Franchise Information
Passive Income Monthly Revenue
Hands Free Business Ownership! We are an Inc 500/5000 company as of 2013 and over 5 years of business growth.
What if a store carried income items that produced $500 / month to $20,000 / month?
Although sounding a bit “Too Good To Be True”, that store exists. We are looking for capital investments of $50,000 to $700,000 to put a partnership together with you. We buy it with you and run the business for you. We maintain and grow your online business as you do other things.
Similar to a real estate agent, Income Store finds “Revenue Generating” websites for individuals, groups and funds. They refer to the individuals, groups and funds as “Site Partners”. Income Store takes the real estate agent model to another level. Not only does Income Store find revenue generating websites, they buy, manage, market and further monetize the website for their Site Partners. Income Store uses the term Site Partner because they have skin in the game. Instead of getting paid an upfront fee, like a real estate agent, Income Store receives a revenue share on each site purchased.
A Unique Advantage
Income Store is unique on many levels. There is no competition to Income Store as there is no other company that acts as the “Buyer - Host - Manager - Marketing Agency - Monetization Agency” for a website purchase, let alone, perform any of the aforementioned services on a “pay per performance” basis. It is only because Income Store is a division of Todays Growth Consultant, Inc. (TGC) that makes this possible. TGC has a four-year growth rate that placed them on the Inc.5000 list this year as the 1083rd fastest growing U.S. Company.
TGC partners with executives, athletes, authors and industry thought leaders on Authority Websites. TGC co-owns, manages markets and monetizes over 200 Authority Websites that will be viewed over 100 Million times in 2013.
- Ken Courtright, Founder - Since 1992, from small businesses to NASDAQ, Ken has consulted for 3100 companies. Forming TGC in 2009, Ken bridged “Growth Consulting” with the “Internet”, recently authoring “Online Income: Navigating the Internet Minefield “ and co-Authoring “Against the Grain” with Brian Tracy. A Best-Selling author in 5 different categories, Ken has recently been featured on WLS, WGN, Website Magazine, FOX, CBS, ABC, NBC, A&E and BIO.
- Mike Engstrom, Managing Partner - Mike brings 26 years of M&A, Business Sales and Business Coaching to Income Store and TGC. Having shared his knowledge with stadiums of 12,000 people and coached and trained just over 4000 business owners and sales reps, Mike uses his leadership skills to find, train and guide all growth divisions of Income Store and TGC.
- Dave Conklin, CMO Dave, a “Vistage” Speaker on the topic of Internet Marketing, is one of the sharpest minds in the field of growing website properties. Having built multiple website properties that generated millions per year, Dave sold both of his successful Internet Marketing companies to come aboard, take an equity position and oversee all marketing. Speaking to thousands on the topic of Internet Marketing, Dave has shared the stage with David Blaine, Tom Brokaw and Zappo’s Tony Hsieh.
- Todd Krause, CIO - As Chief Information Officer, Todd uses his decade long career to strengthen and secure all website properties built and acquired. Over the years, Todd has consulted on and worked on many websites generating millions of dollars in revenue each year.
- Allen Wilterdink, COO - A prior programmer for Facebook, Allen coordinates all divisions. With pit stops at Design, Development and Programming, it’s Allen’s vision that guides a website from our website “Cut-Over” division all the way through to Monetization.