Home Instead - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Home Instead is enhancing the lives of aging adults and their families by providing in-home, compassionate care for seniors. We're proud to have over 1,200 franchises worldwide! For a limited time through the “Mission for Service” program, Home Instead is waiving its $59,000 franchise start-up fee for two qualifying military veterans.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
- United States, Canada, India, United Kingdom and other countries
Home Instead - Franchise Information
Welcome to Home Instead. We invite you to join our network of over 1,200 independently owned and operated franchises providing in home care services to seniors around the world. Our owners are individuals with a passion for helping seniors and a desire to make a difference. If you're looking for a business that has a powerful brand name, relatively low start-up costs, growth potential, unprecedented corporate support and a most gratifying career path, then Home Instead is the franchise for you.
An innovator in eldercare since 1994, Home Instead has quickly become one of the world's largest and most trusted names in the industry. In 2021, Franchise Business Review named Home Instead as one of the Top Franchises. We are proud to have created a tried-and-true systematic approach to help seniors live independently at home supported by a caring Home Office culture. This is truly a rewarding and meaningful business.
Explosive Industry Growth and a Vast Market Demand
The Wall Street Journal called Home Instead one of America's top 25 high-performing franchises in part because a rapidly aging population creates exciting business opportunities. Consider these facts:
- Nearly 90 percent of people over age 65 want to stay in their home for as long as possible, and 80 percent believe their current residence is where they will always live.
- By 2050, the 65+ global population will be more than double that of the world’s youngest citizens.
- Baby boomers are the wealthiest generation controlling 70 percent of the disposable income in the U.S. and they account for 41.6 percent of consumer spending.
- The most recognized and respected brand in the industry
- Belief in dignity and respect for our clients, our CAREGivers™ and our colleagues
- Unrivaled Home Office support
- No healthcare experience is necessary
- Freedom to set your own schedule
- Exclusive, protected territories
- A tested and proven approach
- Technical support available 24/7
- Training at our global headquarters
- Cutting-edge marketing materials
- National advertising campaigns
- Complete materials start-up kit
- A strong Internet presence