D1 Sports - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
D1 Training franchise is a membership-based gym and boutique fitness franchise that provides individual and group training classes in a state-of-the-art facility. Our trainers provide instruction in basic athleticism, advanced cross-training and fitness and targeted workouts to improve overall performance. Learn more about joining our team, now!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2019
|Minimum Cash Required||$100,000|
Available In These States:
D1 Sports - Franchise Information
The Gym Franchise for Champions. Not your average big-box membership gym.
D1 stands out from the competition because it hires teams of highly qualified trainers, fitness experts and support personnel to provide clients with a level of fitness and training programs which is typically reserved for elite athletes at Division 1 schools. The D1 Sports Training model is built on small-group personal training classes and an athletic-focused philosophy, where the D1 facilities are able to focus on providing the best fitness programs on the market.
Top Reasons to Own a D1 Training Franchise
- WE STAND HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE THE COMPETITION: Our fitness franchise provides clients with guided training typically only found in Division 1 programs. Yet we’re an approachable gym suitable for the whole family.
- OUR STORY IS ROOTED IN ATHLETIC HISTORY: D1 founder Will Bartholomew’s background as a Division 1 football star helped him craft a vision of elite athletic training for the general public.
- D1 IS AN AFFORDABLE OPPORTUNITY: Breaking into the $30 billion fitness industry is remarkably affordable with D1. Our franchise gym system delivers you the support you need to get started.
- NOW IS A GREAT TIME TO OWN A D1 FRANCHISE: With the fitness industry exploding, owning a boutique gym facility catering to a higher-paying clientele is a great investment. Owning a D1 franchise is a great way to start.
- ATHLETES LOVE TRAINING AT D1 TRAINING: A business is only as strong as its customer base, and at D1, our customers love us. They also love becoming a part of a fitness community and telling others about it.
- OUR CORE VALUES SET US APART: From the owner of the facility down to the newest members, everyone strives to exemplify the D1 spirit. Embrace our core values and change the shape of your city.
A Lucrative Investment
With 32 facilities in operation, ranging from less than a year to more than 7 years, D1 franchise owners produce average revenues of $542,272, with the top franchise locations exceeding $1 million a year. Please refer to D1's Item 19 in the 2017 Franchise Disclosure Document for more details.
Training and Support
D1 provides you with training from the best teams in franchising which positions you for long-term growth. You'll attend a week-long training program at D1's home office and flagship fitness facility in Nashville, TN.
Training and assistance includes:
- Lease negotiations
- Remodeling and construction
- Equipment purchases
- Hiring, training and scheduling staff
- Billing system
- Designing workouts
Your training doesn't end there. You'll continue with self-guided study, nearly constant contact with support staff and an extensive network of other franchise owners and their staffs.